Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: leaves curling up..

Thanks

Default leaves curling up..

some help if you can!

ive got a leave curling problem on my plant..

diary here.. https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=12006

the leaves are curling on this plant..

..its sister here is in good health, but also a slight leaf curl..

they are under a 400w hps 2ft above.. its not heat stress as there are 2 plants much closer to the light and they are fine.

im feeding them GHE nutes.. they were on 2.5ml /10l of gro bloom and micro for the last 2 weeks. the leaf curling started a few days ago. yesterday, as they were getting bigger and slightly pale, i upped the nutes to 7ml /10l gro loom and micro (as per guidelines provided on the bottle) and they have both got thier lush green colour back. ph is just under 6.0, it need adjusting everyday, usually rising to 7.. .everyday, i adjust ph back below 6.0.. ec is around 0.8.

its the leaf curl that bothering me..

ive heard its possible mg def? it cant be heat stress.. the room is 30degrees with good circulation.. notice also the lower leaves are burned at the tips..

help!..

thanks

Thanks

Default still

i`s still say that was heat stress tbh mate... i dont know much about Mg def (maybe someone who knows more can comment) but like u say they are going pale.. another classic sign of heat stress...also 30 degrees is a little warm

Thanks

30 drgrees is a little warm... looks like heat stress 2 me but i dnt know much about mg def.. i`m sure someone can advise

Thanks

Is there enough moisture in the room i put in a plant pot tray full of water or maybe your buld is old i think you are ment to change them every 9 months.30 degrees is a touch warm but not the end of the world but it could also be not feeding it right not much help i know
    Last edited by larry; 16-07-09 at 10:42 PM.
    If you can,t convice them confuse them

Thanks

i dont really suspect heat stress.. i have 2 plants in flower just now sharing the same tent. they are 6inches closer to the light and have no signs of heat stress whatsoever..

heres the plant that is closest to the lamp..

it couldnt be healthier, no heat stress there and it at least 6" higher than the waterfarm plant with curling leaves..

also, when i went into the tent this morning, the leaves were like that even after lights off.. heat stress is unlikely..

does fl;uctuaiing ph do this? wrong ec?.. feeding pumps on wrong timer..i have them running all day during lights on, and on for 15mins of every hour during lights out.

??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by larry View Post
    is there enough moisture in the room i put a plant pot tray in full of water.A plant needs 5 things to live heat, light, fresh air,food, and i can't think of the last one stoners block sorry
    must be plenty of moisture.. they are in water farms with a gallon in each res.. a pump is curculating water all day..also there is 2 plants in flower just now, soil, in the same tent.. must be plenty moist enough with all the water in there..

Thanks

BUMP^^

help Still needed!

Thanks

Out of intrest what are your temps when lights are out?

And ive used hydro for a long time ive allways left the pump on 24/7 and give a hour each time i make up some new food.

Depending on the strain i allways start my nutes at 1.0 EC from then onwards the plant/s tell you what they want, all about being a good judge and knowing what they need from the way they look.

Just by looking at the pics i would say the leaf curl is due to the temps being to low when the lights are out or a nute problem..

How old is the curling plant and what are you feeing it EC? and what is your PH
    Last edited by Vetran; 18-07-09 at 01:19 PM.

Thanks

30'ds heat is prefectly fine if you have a good air movement in the grow room.. These plants originate from afica and india where the heat is hotter than anyplace in the world.. With a good air supply in and out 30d's is nothing.

Thanks

thanks for the tips..

ivebeen intot he grow shop today for its and bobs, i showed the guy in the shop a picture of the plant and he tells me its overfeeding. im going to adjust the nutes and see how it goes..
    thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast