scoobyvince Guest

Default Now that's boxing lol

2 KOs for the price of one pmsl

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

That guy don't fuck around does he lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

scoobyvince Guest

aye he can fairly handle himsel. doesnt look as big as the others either. quality kos though lol

Thanks

Now those were proper quality. There was no “he might be out, he might not be” no those two blokes were legit out the moment that his fist connected with their head. That was just absolutely wicked and I loved watching every moment of it. True greatness right there to be honest. Just shows how trained these boxers are.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VictorJohnson For This Useful Post:

scoobyvince Guest

aye man pure quality arite lol. they guys won't annoy him anymore lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,779 Times

I remember reading the article, the gang was hassling his girlfriend so he stood up to them... their big mistake!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Special Branch (29-11-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,188 Times

i seen the vid where 2 pricks walked past a couple, 1 of them spat at the girl... the girls boy sparked him out, ran after the other and done the same...
    Quality vid,

Which brings me on to this.... See that game knock out i get angery at innocent people getting punched for no reason at all... any fucker done that to me i'd make there life a living hell, day after day, week after week... they'd have to commit suicide for me to stop

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Special Branch For This Useful Post:

scoobyvince Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I remember reading the article, the gang was hassling his girlfriend so he stood up to them... their big mistake!
    aye their mistake arite lol. and they say boxers can't fight without their gloves lol...never believe the rumours.

Quote Originally Posted by Special Branch View Post
    i seen the vid where 2 pricks walked past a couple, 1 of them spat at the girl... the girls boy sparked him out, ran after the other and done the same...
    Quality vid,

Which brings me on to this.... See that game knock out i get angery at innocent people getting punched for no reason at all... any fucker done that to me i'd make there life a living hell, day after day, week after week... they'd have to commit suicide for me to stop
    seen that vid too man. a cctv in central park if I remember well.
    aye quite right mate, I wouldn't let go easily either.

there was another one in England where a skinhead hassles a guy at his front door. bad luck the guy was some black belt karate lol. one punch the skinhead was out