Thread: DS90 question

scoobyvince Guest

Default DS90 question

Hi everyone,

I have a question about the new DS90 I've just bought and built. What are those hooks for? There are 5 of the bigger ones and 10 of the smaller ones. They are in the package but no instructions for them. Thanks for any reply.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WIN_20141128_195351.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	280104

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Do they hook over the top bar as hangers of some description?

..or, the small ones maybe attach to tabs in the edges of the tent to help it keep its shape?

I haven't got a DR & my tent didn't come with bits like that so I'm just guessing
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,053 Times

Default DS90 question

They are hangers for lights or whatever, just hook the big open bit over the centre pole and your good to go
    Not sure what the small clips are for though, I've got them with my dp90 but not sure what you'd use them for

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vador For This Useful Post:

scoobyvince Guest

ok thanks guys for the replies. i thought the same about the big hooks but wasn't sure. don't look too secure though.
    Maybe the small ones are for attaching wires ?? whatever they are for, thanks again for your answers

7. The Following User Says Thank You to scoobyvince For This Useful Post:

M_C (29-11-14)