Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: dr kriplings incredible bulk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

cheers bud,it blows me away every time how such a no frills little space performs,using builders buckets and hand feeding in soil is basic as it gets,dont own a ph pen or a humidity meter,only down side is a have to dry and veg in the same space,but god i enjoy my little hobby and enjoy the whole process problems and all,id love to take all the credit but ive only been at it 1yr,but have a very good personal mentor with 25 yr under his belt with a mutual trust which money cant buy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

She's-a-Lady (14-12-14)

Thanks

if it ain't broke don't fix it. new here bro but that is some stellar looking dr krippling.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fairlygood For This Useful Post:

Sadface (30-11-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    I wouldn't have a sad face with those in the closet, very nice mate

Regards BL
    Cheers bud, my next grow I'm going to do a diary on here and hopefully inspire a few novices like my self how to grow a small basic cupboard,I'll even Hoover the carpet haha,and as a personal challenge to myself I have various seed in stock so I may put it to vote between 1.holy grail kush 2.cotton candy 3.critical jack herer , this inc bulk grow was to see how much a pint glass can hold Hopefully,but we will be cracking in paper towels,veg in my homemade black plastic storage box from ikea with a 150w b&q cfl then straight into 15ltr builders buckets full of canna soil,hand watered ect,I have no idea of other methods I.e willma or hydro but also realise that I can't run without crawling first and hopefully can help others along
    Last edited by Sadface; 30-11-14 at 06:02 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fairlygood View Post
    if it ain't broke don't fix it. new here bro but that is some stellar looking dr krippling.
    Cheers mate,I'm growing these out of curiosity,I could have gone for any of the so called cash croppers ,I was just curious and also blinded by the sales pitch as to how far I can push this little 4 plant room my P.B is just shy of 22oz and the lowest 17+ ,it's also almost non existent any reviews on the strain by actual growers so would love to hear of any body who has smoked it,it's probably my first and last cash crop strain though as there's so much choice out there

Thanks

I have seen other pic's of dr kripplings and it seem to me to be a very open airy equatorial sativa strain. With a out of this world stone. I was under the impression it was a connissure strain I will try and remember where I seen those pics and write up bro. None the less stellar. You are so right on strain selection I want to try mephisto genetics out of Spain badly he has some orange diesel kush pollinate with a og ghost train haze auto growing out to just over a meter tall a super auto limited edition. i will be growing that in January I can hardly wait. Right now I have some stellar think different and auto extreme going under two apollo six's and a 1200 watt cob actual draw 660 watts. Have a great day bro. PS I am on a auto kick right now

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fairlygood For This Useful Post:

Sadface (02-12-14)

Thanks

I have a couple of Spanish strawberry sour that ive yet to try,pain in the arse small room and a thousand choices and it's made even worse by free seed give always every time you order

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

fairlygood (02-12-14)

Thanks

I am sory sadface I was thinking of dr grinspoon they have the very open and leggy satvia

Thanks

How goes the grow sadface? I hope yer happy

Thanks

not to bad, ive chopped the upper and is drying at the moment, ive got the popcorn still in the room , ive dropped the light and switched ti 660w super lumens , ill give it a week or so, i reckon ive got 16 ish when dry already and a conservative guess at between 6-8 oz still to harvest , i may not get my 25 but i dont think it will be to far awayAttachment 281459Attachment 281460 these 2 pics are whats left after first harvest

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

Oxy (14-12-14), She's-a-Lady (14-12-14)

Thanks

i just hope its a ok smoke, i shall know shortly, ive started a diary on here for my next try,hop on board mate,its going to be a laugh, im doing it free style and am going to make it up as i go along and keep it lighthearted instead of a focused thread,i guess i just want to show a few new growers that its not to complicated or expensive to get a half decent return from,an empty room that really can be set up to grow for less than £100

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

Oxy (14-12-14), She's-a-Lady (14-12-14)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast