Thread: Change water/nutes and test ph ect in aquafarms when you have a scrog setup

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default Change water/nutes and test ph ect in aquafarms when you have a scrog setup

just wondering how it would work when changing water/nutes and testing ph etc when plants are under SCROG, any advice would be great thanks.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

What hydro system mate?

Thanks

Default Change water/nutes and test ph ect in aquafarms when you have a scrog setup

Farm needs to be propped up on a pedestool of some sort and needs to be high enough for to get a basin or a bucket under! I used breeze block and polystyrene for the purpose of reducing noise which gave me just enough height for a basin but if you haven't any height limitation you could prop her up a bit higher get a bucket or watering can under there! You can then add and remove nutrient via blue filling tube!
    Last edited by JinkysOars; 03-12-14 at 03:52 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JinkysOars For This Useful Post:

cg4992 (03-12-14)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

i have 2 aquafarm 45l system

Thanks

An excellent system for scrogging tree's! I've since moved on to a single 25L DWC bucket but as yet i've not managed to pull as much as I did in the farm! I have my reasons one being the clay balls! Despised pissing about cleaning clay almost as much as trimming! The other main reason is that I now run a pre system with 8" pots so i can be ready with a much more mature plant! Simply transplant it over once i've free'd up the space! Still I need to squeeze a few more oz out the dwc pot or i'll be back to the farm and those bags of clay! 😔

Thanks

you need to recirculate ...add a pump or you can add a drip ring and it will works just as good as waterfarm...think of your plant as a person and the pump as a heart.. pump that nute blood....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lousizzle For This Useful Post:

JinkysOars (06-12-14)