Thread: Choose my seeds tangerine dream & bubblicious anyone grown these strains thanks.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,000 Times

Thumbs up Choose my seeds tangerine dream & bubblicious anyone grown these strains thanks.

Took ages to choose as there is so many strains my god my head was spinning lol , so iv ordered tangirine dream and bubblelicous has anyone grown these strains good or bad experiences thanks.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scottishlass29 For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (05-12-14), Type M (05-12-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Not personally mate nah i havnt tried them, just seen your other posts on another thread. Water change every 7-10 days i try and do mine every 7 and yeah just use your pump to empty res x

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

scottishlass29 (05-12-14)

littlejohn Guest

yumm sure sounds good

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,000 Times

Thank you jesse x

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scottishlass29 View Post
    tangirine dream
    I've never grown this (yet) but it is my next for sure. I have however smoked some in Amsterdam & you're in for a treat. The crystals looked like small diamonds & it smelt & tasted so good. Just like Tangerines. Strong too.

Will be nice to see a grow diary of that strain before I do mine.

Enjoy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

scottishlass29 (06-12-14)

Thanks

Wanted to order tangerine dream but went with bubblicious gonna be sproutin some in a week
    Not grown them before but I'm lookin out for the pink colour and bubblegum scent and keepin a mum
    Originally Posted by wert
    i would slap wayne rooney,but not in a nasty way,just a slap across the face to wake him up and help get his priorities right.
    i would also like to slap kylie minogue but this time in a nasty dirty way on her petite little arse.

god made weed, man made beer.....

who do you trust?

Formally kenus_420

5th grow 1st diary: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...l-flower-mode-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to chanandler bong For This Useful Post:

scottishlass29 (14-12-14)