Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Waterfarm Cr+

Thanks

Default Waterfarm Cr+

Hi all. My first ever waterfarm run.

I'm running a 400 watt HPS in a 4ft x 2ft x 4ft cab. Cool tubed as well on a dimmer ballast.

As far as nutes I'm using Dyna Gro, pro-tekt, mag pro, grow, bloom, k-l-n. Have the foliage pro but probably not gonna use it this time around.

Along with it being my first hydro RCDWC grow it's also my first scrog. I haven't been too great about tons of photos but I've tried to keep up.

Adjustments to the waterfarm include:
    -external res that feeds into the farm. Figured this was necessary because I can't move the plant anywhere when it's scrogged and its already a pain in the ass to do it without a scrog.
    -airstone in waterfarm res for a DWC effect
    -added a spigot on waterfarm so that I could flush and drain (same deal with not being able to move the plant)

Again this is a Cr+ fem

Pics of the setup

Here's a few weeks after germination, initial
    transplant

Latest pic

Last pic is 50 days into veg I'm switching to flower tomorrow. Unless anyone has any suggestions? I've heard a lot of these cr+ stretch pretty crazy in flower so I wanted to fill a half of the screen and will fill in the other half thru first 3 weeks of flower?

I'll try to stay on top of this from now on. Any input would be gladly accepted.

Peace - cabrajo

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CaBraJo For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (09-12-14), lousizzle (09-12-14), Superdry (13-12-14)

Thanks

Also one more pic (sorry every pic is gonna be washed with the damn hps)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CaBraJo For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (09-12-14), king of kush (11-12-14), lousizzle (09-12-14), Menna (09-01-15), Superdry (13-12-14)

Thanks

Looks real good ...my only advise would be clean the drip ring and the little y beacusr they clog...especially right at the bottom of the thin airline...use hot water no chemicals... peace

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lousizzle For This Useful Post:

CaBraJo (11-12-14)

Thanks

Yeah, I clean the bottom of
    The ring a lot, but the tops is tough to keep clean. You have any methods for keeping salt buildup at a minimum?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CaBraJo For This Useful Post:

lousizzle (09-12-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Did u wash and rinse the clay pebbles before using them mate?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

CaBraJo (11-12-14)

Thanks

I put them in the farm and drenched them with water and emptied, the hydroton pebbles I got said they were pre-washed.

Thanks

I'm also curious about trimming it out a bit more..I'm thinking if I take some of the smaller ones out and focus all the energy on 5 or 6 kolas then that way I can wind them a bit easier and have some air flow? Or should I just keep going with what I have ?

Thanks

I would of left it a week more or so but your plant looks great and your setup does to. Cheers hope to see it flower soon

14. The Following User Says Thank You to king of kush For This Useful Post:

CaBraJo (11-12-14)

Thanks

Yeah I was really thinking about vegging for around 60 days...oh well - I've heard the critical + likes to stretch but have also heard of phenos that are tight and compact...

This one seems to act a bit on the tighter side.

As far as an update, here are some pics from this morning, a day into 12-12 and 2 days into the new nutrient batch (with bloom)

After she's done drinking this batch I'm gonna flush again, already flushed once before adding the new nutes, but wanna keep on top of it especially with the higher ppm

Hoping I can fill the other half of the screen before she fully takes off...if not something to remember for next time. I've got clones and one that will be very ready to go by the time I chop this one down - except I kinda wanna try a new strain, have a couple different autos I wouldn't mind doing but am afraid I don't have the height to pull it off.

Hope you all are having a fine day, smokin away!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CaBraJo For This Useful Post:

king of kush (11-12-14), lousizzle (12-12-14)

Thanks

I have done critical + snd mine did streched alot i was wondering about it the space to but its a good smoke. I did end up with a bunch of seeds on it not sure why?? But owell hope evething keeps going great

18. The Following User Says Thank You to king of kush For This Useful Post:

CaBraJo (11-12-14)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast