Thread: Help with the best femenized kush seed

Thanks

Default Help with the best femenized kush seed

Dosent matter if its sativa or indica type looking for a big yeild,short harvest and potent smoke.
    Any that can give me some advice???
    Grow at the time skywalker og

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,672 Times

Mate i asked the same question a while ago and tbh i can only give you the same response i was given

All growers are looking for a short flowering big yielder lol have to do some research

Dr krippling incredible bulk maybe

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Donmitch0121 For This Useful Post:

king of kush (10-12-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

Looks fairly Indica dominant so the flowering time shouldn't be too long
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

5. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

lousizzle (10-12-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,381 Times

Hello King, if it is strictly a kush you want mate, try the peppermint kush or the violator kush from barney's farm. I've just done the peppermint( diary is in the coco section) and it is 1 of the most potent smokes I have ever had. Flowers for around 9-10 weeks and gives huge buds with a lovely spicy pine forest smell and flavour!

If you're not fussed about it being a kush, then green poison from sweet seeds might be worth a look. The F1 flowers very fast, (7-8 weeks, 6-7 from cuts) the normal bean takes around a week or so longer. Gives a good yield mate and it has a lovely sweet fruity taste and is surprisingly strong if you wait for around 40% amber trichs before chopping. I hope this helps.
    Last edited by The-Limey-Digit; 10-12-14 at 12:22 PM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The-Limey-Digit For This Useful Post:

king of kush (10-12-14), Loki (10-12-14), lousizzle (10-12-14)

Thanks

Thanks guys it does help out a lot ill be trying to buy all these seeds and vive them a try im planing to do a bigger project and want to pick the right seed