Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Perpetual Harvest / Grow Cabinet Build

Thanks

Default Perpetual Harvest / Grow Cabinet Build

Hi folks. Its another beautiful day here. Actually its night and its down pouring but I'm smoking a bowl and tending to my plants. So yeaa...

So the point of this post is to show everyone a basic perpetual grow cycle. I've been trying to do it for years. But due to mishaps and stupid shit, my dreams where always a finger tip away.

My idea is to grow just enough for me and the misses (mainly me) can enjoy a nice organically grown high without having to pay for it. That's the way it should be. Power to the people!! My plan is to have 6 plants harvested in a month. Every month. I'm honestly only expecting an ounce per plant due to lights. Expecting a better light in a month and might do a 4 plant cycle rather then the 6. But that's the future and I'm in now. But the way I think of it is 6 plants, 6 ounces. Leaves me with a decent month smoke, which is about what we smoke or what we would if we could. Why I think I will also get an ounce is because I have:

Clone Cabinet has 2 23watt daylight CFLs and 2 26watt warm CFLs. Usually just did Daylights but thought I'd mix it up a bit. Not really sure why now come to think about it because its just for clones and the mothers. It was to veg too so that's why I initially did it. Think I'll put the 4 23watt CFL's

Now to Veg I have MY BRAND NEW T5s SYSTEM!!! Equipped with 4 2ft bulbs.!!!

And finally to flower and why I honestly don't think I'll get much is because I have a 150watt HPS and 5 26watt CFLs. But soon ill have a 600watt so I'll be mint!

Now finally the plan. I have taken 6 clones off what I already have going. 4 Purple TrainWreck, 1 GirlScout and 1 Bubble Gum. I later want it so its 2 each. (But until I get a good mother for my Purple Train) I will soon have a mother for BubbleGum, Kush and Purple Train.

Each month I will have rooted clones, taken every 15 days. After the first month I will have moves the clones into there first stage of vegging. Next month the second stage of vegging. Under the same lights, just on top of wood or something (will come up with something when the time comes) the first month, then moved down the second month.

Example from my first attempt at this:

(The first month plants were in small pots closer to the light and the 2nd month plants were farther from the lights)

Then same into flower. I know 9 weeks is the target date but I don't wait for an even tric difference. I like mine mostly cloudy with few amber colored so it works for me. Or so i think. I might make the time in between each cycle about 35 days but we will see. There is no success without failure.....!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KMK For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So as my other journal took forever to take off I already have everything started so its only onwards and upwards.

The clones:

Clones plus potential mothers:

So the clones where taken yesterday. They are in my No Hassel Cloning Domes that I created. They stay humid and the moisture feeds it only the outside of the pod so the roots reach out for the moisture so I don't have to spray. Takes just about 15 days for a clone to root. So I'll keep you posted as the time comes...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KMK For This Useful Post:

chanandler bong (10-12-14), yodalaeh (20-03-15)

Mr Legend Guest

I'm in for the ride if you don't mind mate

I'll try to pull of a perpetual grow setup soon so watching with interest..

Best of luck KMK

Dex

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Legend For This Useful Post:

KMK (10-12-14)

Thanks

Nice to see someone else's plan,
    I'm goin perpetual now too Im going to do 4 mothers under 2 300w cfls
    And plan to harvest 2 plants every month or so, I hope to get 2 oz a plant under my 600w hps tho that's with 3 weeks veg
    Loving those cloning propa gators mate what are they originally?
    I hope you don't mind me tagging along for the ride
    Originally Posted by wert
    i would slap wayne rooney,but not in a nasty way,just a slap across the face to wake him up and help get his priorities right.
    i would also like to slap kylie minogue but this time in a nasty dirty way on her petite little arse.

god made weed, man made beer.....

who do you trust?

Formally kenus_420

5th grow 1st diary: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...l-flower-mode-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chanandler bong For This Useful Post:

KMK (10-12-14)

Thanks

Thanks guys. I'm supper excited. I tried this before. Had 8 plants in each stage. Shit was ridiculous. I'll post some pics in a bit and I'll explain the story as well. Sad sad times. But yeaa..

scoobyvince Guest

subbed up KMK, if you don't mind, quite interesting this. ATB mate.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scoobyvince View Post
    subbed up KMK, if you don't mind, quite interesting this. ATB mate.
    Of course. All is welcome!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to KMK For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So little update...
    I feel I lacked to explain about the cabinet. I have posted about it in other posts but trying to figure things out. m not going to get too involved in it but it will be the ultimate grow cabinet for a perpetual grow. I'm talking a 3 section cabinet. Clone over veg to the left, storage cabinet with drying rack in the middle and the flowering to the right. Everything will be filtered with carbon filters. 4 inch over veg and 6 inch over flower.

T5s for my veg which I'm using now and when I EVENTUALLY get my 600watt MH to veg under, I will put the T5s in to clone with. But for now I am using 4 CFLs to clone. And finally I am at the moment using a 150watt hps that will soon be a 600 watt hps. Hoping to have her by the second week of January. Will be using it at 50% until I get into an apartment where I pay for the electric.

The cabinet was sopposed to be built this month but was told that a relative is going to build it for a Christmas present. And needed other things at the time. So spent the money on other things. But as its built I will keep you all posted. It will be the dankest stealth grow!

But today I got a few long bungy cords to hold up my filter. Which I have now. Just purchased a 6inch inline fan and the 6inch filter for my flower. Got them and have them still in the boxes.. also had just gotten my T5s but REALLY needed something to veg under so I opened that box up! Now my main thing is to get the ductwork for the fan and filter. I also have a 4 inch booster fan that I'll temporality use for my veg and clone cabinet until I save enough for a 4inch inline with a carbon filter. So yeaa. That's the set up so far and in the near future. Still need little things to get and will get as the grow goes on. But yeaa...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KMK For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,513 Times

Go for it mate i'm on the same script as you but i have done it monthly last year nearly spot on without the holidays interupting my schedule.
    It take some working out initially but once you have it sorted its a breeze.
    You will soon be pissing all over the oz per plant when you get a 600 watter.
    Imnice

scoobyvince Guest

Your cabinet sounds like a good plan KMK mate. I like it.
    Must be quite a big cabinet if you gonna use 600w. Looking forward to the update on this ... sounds really interesting.
    Cheers
    Scooby

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast