2. The Following User Says Thank You to budbomb01 For This Useful Post:

MrG (08-12-16)

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by budbomb01 View Post
    I defoliate my plants regularly my last one i got 8+ oz... nice thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any pics mate?

Thanks

Sadly I deleted the last pics i took! Atm im growing amnesia haze ill bang some pic up of her when its worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to budbomb01 For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (04-12-16), MrG (08-12-16)

Thanks

Another quality thread mate. Will be using this as well

Thanks

I just read through this tread and find it very interesting. Is this still "viable" or what are the gurus thoughts?

Currently running a scrog attempt and I really want the air flow to be on point. Some defoliation would help for that I believe.

Sorry for bumping if it isn't relevant anymore.

Sendt fra min SM-G950F med Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nicojellic For This Useful Post:

Ironman (10-11-17), Trex (02-11-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Nicojellic View Post
    I just read through this tread and find it very interesting. Is this still "viable" or what are the gurus thoughts?

Currently running a scrog attempt and I really want the air flow to be on point. Some defoliation would help for that I believe.

Sorry for bumping if it isn't relevant anymore.

Hi, I'm no guru but I'll stick my neck out and say that I've used this thread before and found this style of growing works very well. I would also say that with a scrog, airflow is paramount to keep the dreaded bud rot away. If I was to do a scrog then I would definatly defoliate😉

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

MrG (27-03-23), Nicojellic (10-11-17), Valentina (17-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    Hi, I'm no guru but I'll stick my neck out and say that I've used this thread before and found this style of growing works very well. I would also say that with a scrog, airflow is paramount to keep the dreaded bud rot away. If I was to do a scrog then I would definatly defoliate😉

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.
    Coolies. I removed my net though and set them free. I did defoliate quite much I'd say, not to sure if I maybe took to much 🙂 but they seem okay so far. Feel free to take a look in my diary😉

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicojellic For This Useful Post:

Ironman (10-11-17)

Thanks

Just wanted to add my experience to this thread. I followed the advice laid out here for my own grow. Let this be a warning to beginners: DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS. You can view the results of my experience in my diary here: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...p-Amnesia-Haze. I do believe this can be a viable method of training for HIGHLY EXPERIENCED AND EDUCATED growers. I do believe that it is okay to remove the odd fan leaf to reveal bud sites. But if you are stripping entire branches and keeping only small fan leaves like this guide recommends, if you need this thread to educate you on how to do it, you probably aren't experienced enough to be doing it. If that makes sense.

Please take no offense, I am not blaming the OP. I am just trying to educate those less experienced growers (like myself) who might be reading this thinking it is a good option for them. Let me be the one tell you, it is not. This likely reduced my yield by 50% or even considerably more.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to superbeasto For This Useful Post:

AND (09-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Quote Originally Posted by superbeasto View Post
    Just wanted to add my experience to this thread. I followed the advice laid out here for my own grow. Let this be a warning to beginners: DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS. You can view the results of my experience in my diary here: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...p-Amnesia-Haze. I do believe this can be a viable method of training for HIGHLY EXPERIENCED AND EDUCATED growers. I do believe that it is okay to remove the odd fan leaf to reveal bud sites. But if you are stripping entire branches and keeping only small fan leaves like this guide recommends, if you need this thread to educate you on how to do it, you probably aren't experienced enough to be doing it. If that makes sense.

Please take no offense, I am not blaming the OP. I am just trying to educate those less experienced growers (like myself) who might be reading this thinking it is a good option for them. Let me be the one tell you, it is not. This likely reduced my yield by 50% or even considerably more.
    Things such as this are classed as 'advanced growing' as there is huge chance of things going pear shaped... so you really should have a few grows under you belt before attempting it...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

AND (09-03-19), joker_the_smoker (23-01-18), turnkey (05-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Things such as this are classed as 'advanced growing' as there is huge chance of things going pear shaped... so you really should have a few grows under you belt before attempting it...
    And I am in agreement! My reply was intended to add emphasis to the fact that this should not be attempted by novices.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to superbeasto For This Useful Post:

AND (09-03-19), M_C (23-01-18)

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast