Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Growing 12/12 From Seed

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Just for speed purposes or time as in this sitch.
    Was thinking about it myself but you need to veg for a bit first
    For it to be worth it.yeild wise.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

Thanks

I've only done seed at 12/12 once and it was a heart breaker with a paltry yield so no expert on the subject but I only veg some for two weeks and do very well with some strains, the best being White Russian and the god bud I'm doing now is looking very promising. I think that they take longer to start flowering when doing 12/12 as well so it may balance it self but again no expert.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,415 Times

surely it will take the same length of time being 18/6 or 12/12 both still add up to 1 full day so I am a bit confused as to why you would want to continue growing expecting a shitty yield when it would take the same length of time anyway, but if that is your way of doing things then good luck but IMO you would be far better off veging properly for at least 2-3 weeks initially to give your beans a good root structure and then flip to 12/12.

good luck

Thanks

Mate i grew from 12/12 it was a small ish yield but was nice and dense but don't think I'll do it again if ur gonna do it may as well go for it

Thanks

The reason you don't start with 12/12 is because a plant uses this thing called photosynthesis the plant gets all of its growing from that the more light it gets the more it grows then when you go to 12/12 it is telling the plant hay its is getting close to the end of summer time to flower but that y you don't do 12/12 off jump street

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2