Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Growing 12/12 From Seed

Thanks

Default Growing 12/12 From Seed

Is there any occasion when you would have to flip them into flowering still?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

By giving the 12/12 from seed bro your already in flowering times when they break ground

Up the irons

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Budbomb (22-12-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,868 Times

Yup and even then yual aint to flowerin nothing until the plant matures enough to do so then technically yur flowerin Wish ya luck pilgrim and hope yual fill yur need in the end!

BWD

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

I'd go 24 hour lights for a couple weeks first, just to let it get healthy and strong. They need he light initially and i think you can still get all the benefits of a fast, compact, very vertical grow, but with a slightly bigger yield than 12/12 right the way through. No matter what you do the plant won't start actually flowering for 3 weeks anyway, so you might as well give it some light in that time!

Thanks
    Thanked 3 Times

Nice! Thctalk rocks

Polybuis Guest

I'm currently doing 12/12 from seed I gave them just over 2 weeks of 18/6 being as they wont flower until they are mature enough (sometime after week 3) I thought it wouldn't be a problem to do that, however being as I'm just into week 3 and still no sign of sex I won't know until a bit further down the line of this has helped of hindered in relation to time it takes to flower.

I'm not expecting much in the way of yield I'm only doing it due to certain time restraints I have regarding this particular grow, once I'm done with this set of 12/12 I'm going to go onto the "regular" method.

In all fairness when all is said and done from what I can understand the amount of time for a 12/12 to be finished isn't really that much different from allowing a longer veg time (maybe 30 days between the two methods but it's those 30 days that I don't have the luxury of having) and allowing that longer veg time drastically improves yield.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Polybuis For This Useful Post:

kbag (15-08-15)

Thanks

yeeeee

Just flipped my harvest, looking at 12+ pounds

Thanks

I sometimes only veg for 14 days but typically 21 and still get close to a gram per watt typically. If I grow some strains more than 21 days I run into height issues, white russian being one.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to waterdawg12 For This Useful Post:

kush king (08-02-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,700 Times

Thanks

I wonder the same thing, its amazing the difference even two weeks will make but three or four is even better.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast