Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BioBizz Users - Please help

Thanks

Default BioBizz Users - Please help

Hi. I've been growing for a couple of years using biobizz allmix + fishmix + bio bloom, from outdoor to indoor, i've done it all. I get decent yields (1 oz / 30g per plant) but there is something that is always bothering me, yellow leaves / crispy dying leaves.

I've searched the net a million times and i know many people have issues with biobizz and yellow leaves but i also see fully green plants using biobizz.

Right now i dont have any pictures but its always been like this: The first 3 weeks my plants look amazing, great green growth (not dark green like i've seen, but no yellowing), they are always much bigger than many 3 weeks old pictures i find on the internet. But thats when the problems start. Once it starts flowering (around 3 weeks) lower leaves start turning yellow then crispy and dying off, i start feeding them fishmix 3 ml/1L every watering (every 3 days) but that doesnt seem to be enough. I've tried feeding them 4 ml/L but it didnt make any difference. I do not translant and always plant the seed in 10L pots with allmix. I know planting seeds in big pots its bad cus you can easily overwater it but since they look great for 3 weeks i doubt thats the problem, i only water them once a week when they are small and i only water when the pots are dry. Right now im doing an indoor grow, 4 plants with 250w HPS, i have yellowing in all the plants but 3 are decent enough, however one of them lost ALL fan leaves and still 3 weeks to go. I do not check my water pH because allmix is supposed to buffer it, my water pH is around 7 but once you add the fishmix/bio bloom it will drop to around 6.

Next grow im going to start with 1 gallon/3L pots then transplant to the 10L after 3 weeks of veg (which is when the yellowing starts).. im going to water with alg-a-mic after the transplant and then veg for another 1 week and then flip... im hoping that by doing that the leaves wont yellow because they'll have fresh soil but i honestly dont know if it will make any difference. If you are also using biobizz and you have no yellowing, can you please share your feeding schedule ? I'd very much appreciate it

I know that its pretty much impossible to help me find out the problem without going into much more detail but im hoping that by seeing other ppl schedules using the same soil and nutrients i can figure it out.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Kasumi; 01-01-15 at 05:40 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Not the best of nutes and thats being generous...Ain't got a clue what bio-bollocks are doing, neither have they by all accounts. It appears that they keep changing the formulation and feeding guide. The grow & bloom components are supposed to work in conjunction with each other as a two part formulation pmsl. Ok lets look at the reasoning for this, well firstly it makes them more money and secondly they either don't understand the chemistry of plant nutrition or how to formulate it. The grow component contains mostly "N" Nitrogen and the micro elements, the bloom component contains mostly the P & K elements with molasses humics & carbs. A well formulated "organic" feed will be in single components one for "growth" veg and one for flowering "bloom" This simplifies things because when you need to mix the grow and the bloom to work together the NPK and micro element ratios are all over the place unless you're lucky enough to stumble across the right ml per litre of each component for the stage of growth you're at...The feed schedule ain't worth a shit either because its allegedly tailored to work with their all-mix or light-mix, which is hit and miss regarding consistency anyway. I don't know of any other nutrient company that does this arse about tit approach to plant care lol...

Conclusion sling it down the shitter its crap, I wouldn't use it in my hanging baskets lol..Get some plant magic oldtimers grow & bloom. One bottle for veg and one bottle for bloom thats all you need to to get compost grown plants from start to finnish happy and healthy.

Regards BL

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Hippy Crack (08-02-16), joem113 (02-01-15), lazor_ears (06-01-15), M_C (01-09-15), Raggidy (08-01-15), SmobyToker#1 (06-01-15), Zelda (18-07-16)

Thanks

I cant get plant magic here, it seems plant magic is only available in the UK and im in Europe I've been thinking about switching to Canna but thats not organic and some people say biobizz is better.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,838 Times

Order it off the net, that's what I had to do....
    Joe

6. The Following User Says Thank You to joem113 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (02-01-15)

Thanks

It wouldnt be too hard to get the grow + bloom from PM but shipping for the soil would be ridiculous, no one will even ship it here.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,838 Times

I'm growing in bionizz lightmix but feeding with pm nutes

Thanks

I have to say, I have EXACTLY the same problem, (As Bud Lightyear knows)

I'm growing in Canna soil, with Plant Magic old timer nutes - and still get the yellowing! If I get to the bottom of it I will let you know...

Thanks

I used to have the same problem, but have started addin in a small dose of chicken manure pellets and blood fish and bone meal to the soil , as well as dolomite lime.
    The chicken pellets and blood fish and bone are hi in Nitrogen, which i believe is the cause of the yellowing to the leaves.
    It also helps in veg, but be careful and not over do it, i use a half spoonfull of pellets half spoonful of blood fish bone per 25 litres, and a spoonful of domlomite lime (which helps adjust the PH), and the problem has dissapeared.
    Here is the proof, my blue cheese auto monstah, at 65 days, in 25 litre pot, about 1.2 metres hi

11. The Following User Says Thank You to badbillybob For This Useful Post:

Yekke (09-02-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Not the best of nutes and thats being generous...Ain't got a clue what bio-bollocks are doing, neither have they by all accounts. It appears that they keep changing the formulation and feeding guide. The grow & bloom components are supposed to work in conjunction with each other as a two part formulation pmsl. Ok lets look at the reasoning for this, well firstly it makes them more money and secondly they either don't understand the chemistry of plant nutrition or how to formulate it. The grow component contains mostly "N" Nitrogen and the micro elements, the bloom component contains mostly the P & K elements with molasses humics & carbs. A well formulated "organic" feed will be in single components one for "growth" veg and one for flowering "bloom" This simplifies things because when you need to mix the grow and the bloom to work together the NPK and micro element ratios are all over the place unless you're lucky enough to stumble across the right ml per litre of each component for the stage of growth you're at...The feed schedule ain't worth a shit either because its allegedly tailored to work with their all-mix or light-mix, which is hit and miss regarding consistency anyway. I don't know of any other nutrient company that does this arse about tit approach to plant care lol...

Conclusion sling it down the shitter its crap, I wouldn't use it in my hanging baskets lol..Get some plant magic oldtimers grow & bloom. One bottle for veg and one bottle for bloom thats all you need to to get compost grown plants from start to finnish happy and healthy.

Regards BL
    Crash bang wollop lol....Yes i moved on from the shite too and the few grows i did with plant magic were great apart from the last one where i mixed the grow and bloom. why did i do that Anyway Bud had me laughing there about his baskets and throwing it down the loo. I was saving my remainders of bio-shiz for this years tomato crop. Well maybe not now. Bud is it too late to change his nutes do you think to pm. 10er a bottle from my local store for a full litre of eack g and bloom. gl matey
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by heizenberg View Post
    I used to have the same problem, but have started addin in a small dose of chicken manure pellets and blood fish and bone meal to the soil , as well as dolomite lime.
    The chicken pellets and blood fish and bone are hi in Nitrogen, which i believe is the cause of the yellowing to the leaves.
    It also helps in veg, but be careful and not over do it, i use a half spoonfull of pellets half spoonful of blood fish bone per 25 litres, and a spoonful of domlomite lime (which helps adjust the PH), and the problem has dissapeared.
    Here is the proof, my blue cheese auto monstah, at 65 days, in 25 litre pot, about 1.2 metres hi
    OOh that looks nice Heizenberg....what is that?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast