Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Smart meters, the future is looking grim for growers.

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    The lights go out when the wheel stops spinning as there ain't no wind
    Solars dude sorry was meant for Buddha

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-03-17), M_C (16-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,218 Times

i have smart meters and used 4 x 600w lights not long ago its only like having an electric fire on 12 hours aday
    alot of those are over 2k watts
    if i help drop a THANKS its free

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ENGLISH_HERBSMAN For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-06-17)

Thanks

I work for one of the energy companies of which you speak, in a senior department, here in jolly old England.

Don't fuck about with your meter (thats the real reason data collectors or "meter readers" are employed). If they see a tampered meter they report it to the metering company.
    The metering company are gonna hassle every poor sod in the UK to have smart meters. It's a government / ombudsman promise to install smart meters by 2020 across the country so the British consumer feels better about the sky high bills they receive because "no more estimates" saves the lazy cunts providing a meter reading once every three months. They are also on a bonus for fitting smart meters. So every poor bastard with a normal meter is practically a second class citizen. The total cost of fitting smart meters is estimated to be in the region of £200 million (yep your paying for thWhilst the British Government pay a French and Chinese partnership billions to build a nuclear power station AFTER negotiating a hike in the price per MegaWatt to three times the current price!

You can all look forward to higher energy prices in the next few years & so we have given you all smart meters. If we estimate your read in the future, with the rising price of electricity, we'll have to take a fuckin' kidney.

Most importantly pay your bills!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to splooge For This Useful Post:

Donmitch0121 (22-06-17), GEORGE (22-06-17), ggotch (31-03-17), M_C (21-06-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-06-17), ggotch (31-03-17), M_C (31-03-17)

Thanks

nothing for us small growers to be worrying about i think. just pay the fuckers on time and we should be alright

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anwarhu3702 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,306 Times

Considering my heaters and shower etc is like 1-2kw I don't think they will suspect anything if I'm using 800w of power in the spare room. I have a gaming pc can be one excuse.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Admiral For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-06-17)

MrChedHead Guest

I read somewere that these generate alot of radiation and that by law you can object to having one fitted! Not sure how true it is but if i get told im having one il refuse on grounds of radiation haha

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

British green (21-06-17), GEORGE (22-06-17)

Starsky & Hutch Pinball Champion!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dick turpin View Post
    I agree totally, it's not in the electricity boards Interest to bust growers, we help pay their wages at the end of the day.
    Not so sure, I work with a woman who`s son is employed by a utility company to find Cannabis growers, according to her. IDK if he looks for percy growers or just commercial growers, but its more than just electric fraud.
    Now if you`ll excuse me, it`s my lunch time

dougtheheads 3 strain grow Completed.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dougthehead For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-06-17), M_C (21-06-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

The guardian has a article about how insecure the system is and it's not good

Sent from a green pleasant land

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-06-17), M_C (21-06-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

They came round our house today. I said I didn't want one. He wrote something on his ipad thingy, and off he went.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

British green (22-06-17), GEORGE (22-06-17), M_C (21-06-17)

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast