Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 344

Thread: Smoby Goes Coco with Infinity Master Bud lightyear

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Never Eat Shredded Wheat
    Posts
    5,087
    Thanks
    6,014
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 2,117 Posts

    Default Smoby Goes Coco with Infinity Master Bud lightyear

    Hey all, right time for a coco run after my last wanked out grow of Kaliman's cheese.

    Plants will be bb cheese and bb blue cheese. I will probably do 4 of each from clones. Mothers are growing happily under the 250w blue/white cfl and i will take cuttings tonight.

    3 days ago


    Today

    cheese mum

    blue cheese mum


    So these stout little plants are getting their limbs pulled tonight


    The Kit

    1 x unused toilet as groom. Roughly 8 cubic metres with built in radiator and extraction hole.
    1 x 6"ruck (both in boxes)
    1 x 5"ruck
    8 x 15ltr airpots
    8 x Rta stands - run to anywhere (but preferably not my floor) i will use an aquarium pump to get rid down the sink. i will be hand watering atm.
    1 x 600w dimmable nanolux digital ballast
    1 x 600w dimmable lumii digital ballast
    1 x superveg metal halide bulb 600w
    1 x sun master dual spec hps 600w
    1 x large parabolic shade
    2 x 8" osc fans
    1 x 12" osc fan on stand
    1 x bluelab ec truncheon
    1 x ph pal plus ph pen

    Medium, Fertilizers and additives/beneficial's

    2 x 50 ltr bags of canna coco pro +
    1 x 350g plant magic granules
    2 x canna trichoderma

    Canna coco a + b.
    Canna enzym.
    Canna boost.
    Canna rhizotonic.
    Canna pk 13/14.
    Growth technology liquid silicon.
    Growth technology ph up/down.

    And last but by no means least 1 x THE ONE LIKE BUDLIGHTYEAR....
    Bud absolute pleasure to have you at the helm mate, really looking forward to this....he he wicked, wicked Jungle is gonna be massive......

    Please feel free to come on in and make comments etc. May we all grow trees!

    I will update with the pictures of the cuts tonight....Thanks.
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

    Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

    Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

    BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

    Bud Lightyear (05-01-15), green grass (14-06-16), hotshot (22-04-15), She's-a-Lady (09-01-15)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Star Command
    Posts
    23,486
    Thanks
    50,520
    Thanked 62,340 Times in 16,362 Posts

    Default

    Sweet as a nut mukka, let me know the Ec & Ph of your tap water when you're ready, no rush. Also 2 bags of coco wont be enough for 8 x 15 litre pots, you're gonna need another bag

    Regards BL

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

    green grass (14-06-16), hotshot (22-04-15), rockhopper (05-01-15), She's-a-Lady (09-01-15), SmobyToker#1 (06-01-15)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Never Eat Shredded Wheat
    Posts
    5,087
    Thanks
    6,014
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 2,117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Sweet as a nut mukka, let me know the Ec & Ph of your tap water when you're ready, no rush. Also 2 bags of coco wont be enough for 8 x 15 litre pots, you're gonna need another bag

    Regards BL
    Hello Bud, Right well the tap water is 7.1 - 7.4 it fluctuates some. E.c is 0.4. Yes i was wondering if 8 plants might be too many in there. I have had 6 no problems but smaller plants. Should i just go with 6 plants and take 8 cuts tonight 2 extra just in case. Sound fella. Just making up the verve seed compo now for my half pint cups.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

    Bud Lightyear (05-01-15)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Star Command
    Posts
    23,486
    Thanks
    50,520
    Thanked 62,340 Times in 16,362 Posts

    Default

    I think 4 plants under 600w & para...You won't yield much more with 6 plants because of the light spread and penetration...Be more manageable too..4 plants with a decent veg, potential 21 oz @ 1 gram per watt

    Regards BL

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

    She's-a-Lady (13-03-15), SmobyToker#1 (06-01-15)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Never Eat Shredded Wheat
    Posts
    5,087
    Thanks
    6,014
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 2,117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    I think 4 plants under 600w & para...You won't yield much more with 6 plants because of the light spread and penetration...Be more manageable too..4 plants with a decent veg, potential 21 oz @ 1 gram per watt

    Regards BL
    Whoop whoop sounds gaaaawd damn lovely. ok so i will cut 6 cuttings then and keep the mums under cfl . thanks Bud

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

    Bud Lightyear (05-01-15), ERBURT (08-01-15)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Never Eat Shredded Wheat
    Posts
    5,087
    Thanks
    6,014
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 2,117 Posts

    Default

    Was just thinking Bud, seeing i'm getting a 6" hp ruck then i could prob use the 600w para through veg and 2 weeks into flower and then set up an additional lamp with euro shade with balalst turned to 400w? God i'm well excited about this, nearly forty year old man gets so excited about his grow, he grasses himself in. I can imagine the headline saying now lol....Ah fuck the law....I'm only growing a few plants for me and the wifey....would also be another comment in said "headline". On with the potting i go..cheers man.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

    Bud Lightyear (05-01-15)

  13. #7

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Never Eat Shredded Wheat
    Posts
    5,087
    Thanks
    6,014
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 2,117 Posts

    Default

    Ok done the cloning, so its all about root development for the next 10 days or so....After a bit of a thought 8 plants is too many in my floor space. so, going with 4 nice big cheesy ass monsters...

    I have taken 6 cuttings from the mother plants, both blue and normal cheese 3 off each. All cut so that an inter-node at least is in the gel and soil. I'm using Bnq's Verve cutting and seed compost. I am loving how airy it is to be honest, real fluffy sorta thing. Mixed a bit of perlite in, forgot the bloody granules but never mind i'll pop it in the coco when its time i guess. Do you think i even need the granules and trichoderma Bud cos the coco has it in right? Some pictures...

    The clones - x 6 under an envirogro cfl 250w cool white. cant find my hydrometer the cat nicked off with it!!! Grrrr pesky animal lol....Nah love ya really puss, just don't eat ma dope! Lol.



    Mums hangin out.



    Cheesy mum minus a few limbs.



    Blue cheese mum after cutting her arms off



    Mums still have a spot to hang out.



    So hopefully all is as it should be lol, god i hope so my last yield was like a spliff or 2. Well, maybe not that bad but its all gone from those 4 i had left

    Let me know if i need to do something bud or if iv'e got it wrong somewhere or anything like that, thanks man top bloke.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

    Bud Lightyear (05-01-15), She's-a-Lady (09-01-15)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Star Command
    Posts
    23,486
    Thanks
    50,520
    Thanked 62,340 Times in 16,362 Posts

    Default

    You need to raise that 250w light up mate about 3ft away, they don't need much light while they are rooting, plus you can easily fry them with it being that close..This is how I do mine, with just a 45w aquarium CFL.....



    Regards BL

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

    ERBURT (08-01-15), She's-a-Lady (09-01-15), SmobyToker#1 (06-01-15)

  17. #9

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    terra firma ! most of the time
    Posts
    2,746
    Thanks
    3,058
    Thanked 3,932 Times in 1,732 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tobysmoker View Post
    Hey all, right time for a coco run after my last wanked out grow of Kaliman's cheese.

    Plants will be bb cheese and bb blue cheese. I will probably do 4 of each from clones. Mothers are growing happily under the 250w blue/white cfl and i will take cuttings tonight.

    3 days ago


    Today

    cheese mum

    blue cheese mum


    So these stout little plants are getting their limbs pulled tonight


    The Kit

    1 x unused toilet as groom. Roughly 8 cubic metres with built in radiator and extraction hole.
    1 x 6"ruck (both in boxes)
    1 x 5"ruck
    8 x 15ltr airpots
    8 x Rta stands - run to anywhere (but preferably not my floor) i will use an aquarium pump to get rid down the sink. i will be hand watering atm.
    1 x 600w dimmable nanolux digital ballast
    1 x 600w dimmable lumii digital ballast
    1 x superveg metal halide bulb 600w
    1 x sun master dual spec hps 600w
    1 x large parabolic shade
    2 x 8" osc fans
    1 x 12" osc fan on stand
    1 x bluelab ec truncheon
    1 x ph pal plus ph pen

    Medium, Fertilizers and additives/beneficial's

    2 x 50 ltr bags of canna coco pro +
    1 x 350g plant magic granules
    2 x canna trichoderma

    Canna coco a + b.
    Canna enzym.
    Canna boost.
    Canna rhizotonic.
    Canna pk 13/14.
    Growth technology liquid silicon.
    Growth technology ph up/down.

    And last but by no means least 1 x THE ONE LIKE BUDLIGHTYEAR....
    Bud absolute pleasure to have you at the helm mate, really looking forward to this....he he wicked, wicked Jungle is gonna be massive......

    Please feel free to come on in and make comments etc. May we all grow trees!

    I will update with the pictures of the cuts tonight....Thanks.
    Hey Toby
    I see you have the magic secret ingredient, subbed for the ride, bon voyage!

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rockhopper For This Useful Post:

    Bud Lightyear (05-01-15), She's-a-Lady (09-01-15), SmobyToker#1 (06-01-15)

  19. #10

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Never Eat Shredded Wheat
    Posts
    5,087
    Thanks
    6,014
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 2,117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rockhopper View Post
    Hey Toby
    I see you have the magic secret ingredient, subbed for the ride, bon voyage!
    Hello Rockhopper fella, yep got the magic to infinity going on....he he this grow gonna be ragged man. I can feel it in my bones. Jeez man i'm quoted way too many jungle records....

    Feel free to pop in mate. All the best

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

    Bud Lightyear (06-01-15), ERBURT (08-01-15)

  21. #11

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Never Eat Shredded Wheat
    Posts
    5,087
    Thanks
    6,014
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 2,117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    You need to raise that 250w light up mate about 3ft away, they don't need much light while they are rooting, plus you can easily fry them with it being that close..This is how I do mine, with just a 45w aquarium CFL.....



    Regards BL
    Morning Bud, right i will get that light up as high as poss. My usual groom is being worked on atm so they are rooting under a desk with not loads of head room probably about 2 feet at best. Will this be ok? or should i move the lot else where. Cheers Bud.

  22. #12

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Never Eat Shredded Wheat
    Posts
    5,087
    Thanks
    6,014
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 2,117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    You need to raise that 250w light up mate about 3ft away, they don't need much light while they are rooting, plus you can easily fry them with it being that close..This is how I do mine, with just a 45w aquarium CFL.....



    Regards BL
    Damn just noticed in your pic you are using Rockwool media to start. Sorry man i thought you used soil to root and went up to coco after rooted. Will they take longer to root, i guess they will have food there instantly as soon as they need it. I also used the rooting gel from bnq the natural one of the 2 they do. 1 being a powder form of the same thing. Thanks man.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

    Bud Lightyear (06-01-15)

  24. #13

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Star Command
    Posts
    23,486
    Thanks
    50,520
    Thanked 62,340 Times in 16,362 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tobysmoker View Post
    Damn just noticed in your pic you are using Rockwool media to start. Sorry man i thought you used soil to root and went up to coco after rooted. Will they take longer to root, i guess they will have food there instantly as soon as they need it. I also used the rooting gel from bnq the natural one of the 2 they do. 1 being a powder form of the same thing. Thanks man.
    I don't use the rockwool cubes now, i've switched to jiffies, just coz they sell them at hardware store down the road from me lol...You will be fine straight into cutting & seedling compost, shouldn't make any difference on rooting time mate

    Regards BL

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

    She's-a-Lady (09-01-15), SmobyToker#1 (07-01-15)

  26. #14

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    stoned in afghan
    Posts
    248
    Thanks
    106
    Thanked 199 Times in 118 Posts

    Default

    a great investment is a rain water harvesting butt cuts out all that crap from the tap water id be lost without mine as my water quality is terrible haha plus ph is neutral at 7 with rain water

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to hairylemon57 For This Useful Post:

    She's-a-Lady (09-01-15)

  28. #15

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Never Eat Shredded Wheat
    Posts
    5,087
    Thanks
    6,014
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 2,117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    I don't use the rockwool cubes now, i've switched to jiffies, just coz they sell them at hardware store down the road from me lol...You will be fine straight into cutting & seedling compost, shouldn't make any difference on rooting time mate

    Regards BL
    Lovely Bud, i moved the light as high as it goes and its 25-26c inside the prop, so that ok? Right i have decided to do 6 plants Bud and bring an extra lamp in there. Well if all 6 root then will try an keep them. I'm going to remove the toilet from the room, shouldnt be too hard eh? lol. its only a stop valve and few fixing screws and the waste pipe of course.

    Clones - there is a tad of something from them mate as they are getting that yellow hue to 1 or 2 of them, surely that cant be root formation in a day or so, wtf. Prob something else eh like being cut from the mum. Stress perhaps? well other than that they look happy praying to the lamp, so they are responsive as when i look at them in the dark they are drooped a tad then up when lights on, he he. Nice....Let me know your thoughts on the toilet removal Bud, am i heading for disaster, im quite competent though....he he famous last words. Thanks man.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

    Bud Lightyear (07-01-15)

  30. #16

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Never Eat Shredded Wheat
    Posts
    5,087
    Thanks
    6,014
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 2,117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hairylemon57 View Post
    a great investment is a rain water harvesting butt cuts out all that crap from the tap water id be lost without mine as my water quality is terrible haha plus ph is neutral at 7 with rain water
    Yes i used to think this was a good idea until my plants got ill from some bugs or another in the water, when i stopped using the plants recovered.. tap on the other hand is a mostly known commodity and is considered clean so all we need worry about is chlorine removal and nutes. I would use rain for my outdoor plants though. Thanks fella for popping in...

    I have a 100l slimline in my cupboard with 2 60l heating capacity elements in it. Bud do i need to use a bubbler in the water butt mate? thanks

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

    Bud Lightyear (07-01-15), She's-a-Lady (13-03-15)

  32. #17

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Star Command
    Posts
    23,486
    Thanks
    50,520
    Thanked 62,340 Times in 16,362 Posts

    Default

    Just keep the humidity high in the prop mate, spray the leaves and the prop lid regularly, make sure the medium doesn't dry out and just leave them to do their thing, normally takes around 10 days to root. If you feel confident enough to remove the toilet cistern and pan to gain more space then go for it, remember you will need to cap the stench pipe

    Regards BL

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

    SmobyToker#1 (08-01-15)

  34. #18
    Clunge Muncher Guest

    Default

    Morning lads, sorry im a little late but fear not the Clunge is ere!!

    Right ive just grabbed a chair next to someone's stash (hope that's ok) tough if it ent coz im rolling as I type (coz im good like that ).

    Anyway all the best with it...

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

    She's-a-Lady (08-03-15), SmobyToker#1 (08-01-15)

  36. #19

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    SESAME STREET,WITH ERNIE.
    Posts
    16,708
    Thanks
    56,379
    Thanked 40,453 Times in 14,986 Posts

    Default

    Subbed up also,good luck boys....mon oracle bud!.



    Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

    Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

    THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

  37. The Following User Says Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

    She's-a-Lady (08-03-15)

  38. #20

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Never Eat Shredded Wheat
    Posts
    5,087
    Thanks
    6,014
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 2,117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Just keep the humidity high in the prop mate, spray the leaves and the prop lid regularly, make sure the medium doesn't dry out and just leave them to do their thing, normally takes around 10 days to root. If you feel confident enough to remove the toilet cistern and pan to gain more space then go for it, remember you will need to cap the stench pipe

    Regards BL
    Ha ha humidity so high in the prop it goes off the scale lol....Clones looking good man, really responsive with their leaf drop and rise upon lighting. These are good plants (thus far) just hope the strength and taste is there.....Cheers Bud. Oh going with the fan you suggest, should i need to i will build a variac, im sure there is a maplin in bristol.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quebec Cannabis Seeds

Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK