Thread: eurolines london to amsterdam

Thanks

Default eurolines london to amsterdam

Hi everyone going amsterdam tomorrow been few times before always by plane, this time we are going by eurolines coach.
    Anyone been with eurolines from london before wondered if you got any sleep, and is it straight forward.
    Thanks
    Andy

Thanks

So how did the coach turn out?

Thanks

I went by coach once, from Nottingham. NEVER AGAIN. Hell

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brownlegs View Post
    I went by coach once, from Nottingham. NEVER AGAIN. Hell
    What happend

Thanks

the bus was heaving packed full of folk, mostly really noisy african women with big huge backsides in traditional costume and such, with kids wailing, and shouting and bleating, and , well, I don't want to remember.

On the way back ,the bus got stopped at the tunnel or the ferry (I dunno, I was off ma face as best I could for the return) , and some guy the border cops decided wasn't who his passport said he was. ffs, 2 hours of everybody standing at the conveyor belts in a cold shed in the middle of the night while one guy got the once over.
    And the woman sitting next to me swiping some fkn game on her crappy phone and diggin her bitchin elbows into me with every swipe. All the while looking at me like I was a paedo or somethin. Tried layin seat down, two women behind me start hurlin abuse at me and thumpin ma chair every 5 minutes.

HELL
    just plain
    HELL

Never again. Ridin the bike there is a pleasant 10 hours. Flying there is what, 45 minutes. Bus, well, it took years off ma life

p.s. on the plus side, when I got home and unpacked (just a wee backpack daysack thing) , I had about 4 grams of casey jones in a side pocket!!!!! If I had known I had it I woulda soiled ma skivvies, but sittin in the house tokin on it, well, it kinda made me smile and think, hey, I survived, and here's my reward
    Last edited by Brownlegs; 25-03-15 at 01:33 AM. Reason: forgot a wee bit

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brownlegs For This Useful Post:

kbonur123 (04-04-15), M_C (25-03-15), reganlives (25-03-15), The budda (25-03-15)