Thread: Help!!

Thanks

Default Help!!

My plants were fully germinated and put in the hydro system, they did good for 3 days then i came home to find the resivor full of soapy bubbles and all the small plants were dead. I used a osmosis purifying system and professional nutrients so I have no explanation for what happened....

Thanks

The resivor only consisted of 2 airstones

Thanks

What's the reservoir temp like?

Thanks

So the real question is what could of happened to the water that caused it to all the sudden turn to bubbles and kill the plants, after working fine the first few days?

Thanks

I had the system in a grow box with a small humidifyer inside, the temp fluxiated from 73 to 80

Thanks

Could have been caused by a few things. Did you clean your system with anything that may have caused it. If your res temps were that high then you are gonna have issues. You need to keep them at or under 70 if at all possible. That in it self should not cause bubbles to form imo. What nutes and what strength? Really need more info to diagnose it properly.

Thanks

Didyou use dishetegrenttocleanyoursytemorsomething.ifsobadide anot made for plant