Thread: Barnesy Critical Kusk week 6 flower

Thanks

Default Barnesy Critical Kusk week 6 flower

Hi all, first time I've grown barnesys seeds or critical kush and I'm impressed. Bought a few seeds and all were successful at germinating using the wet towel method.

Almost at the end of week 6 flower now and it is a 8 week strain so will start to flush after week 7. The bud has amazing diesel smell to it and I can't wait to light up

Here's a bit from online about the strain. At this stage I would recommend, will post a smoke report in 3 weeks

Barneys Critical Kush Feminised Seeds Specs
    Type: Indica
    Yield: 750gr/m2
    Height: 80-90cm
    Flower time: 55-60 days
    Harvest time: End September
    THC: 25%
    CBD: 2.1%
    Genetics: Critical Mass X O.G. Kush

Developed by the Barney’s Farm team. An unusual blend of fine genetics. Critical Kush is a blending of the famous Critical Mass with OG Kush. This is a powerful and extremely vigourous indica plant, yielding huge amounts of beautiful stoney kush. Flowers in just 8 weeks indoors, and grows medium height with great flower-to-leaf ratio. Take pleasure in it's sticky feel, aromatic sent, crystal-covered buds and knockout-stoney high. The kush taste is unmistakable, and the yield per plant phenomenal. This new hybrid is a significant advance in modern marijuana breeding. It's Indica-dominant nature makes it ideal for relaxation, pain relief, and late night smoking.

Last edited by BobMarle; 12-01-15 at 06:07 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BobMarle For This Useful Post:

FACE (13-01-15), GreenMarine (12-03-15), twalte (10-08-16), Type M (17-01-15)

Thanks

Looks so beautiful. Save me a nug. Cant wait to here how she tastes. Post some pics of the blunt when its all rolled

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Squid For This Useful Post:

BobMarle (14-01-15), FACE (13-01-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

Ma fav seed bank an one of ma fav smokes this is
    Looks nice Bob cracking olant Eh n smell is amazing
    I have grew over half of there seeds they sell lol violater Kush is real nice

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

GreenMarine (12-03-15)

Thanks

I am smoking Barney's Farm Critical Kush as we speak. Not bad. I would call it a 50/50 mix of Indica/Sativa. Maybe a tiny bit heavy on the Indica side.

I took mine at about day 63. here are a couple shots at 8 weeks. They get those nice little "cones" on the tops right before harvest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kushclones1-1.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	284513   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kuchclones1bud-1.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	67.3 KB 
ID:	284514  

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hackerman For This Useful Post:

alwayslearnin (14-01-15), BobMarle (14-01-15), twalte (10-08-16)

Thanks

Nice mate, Is that day 63 12/12? Mine are at day 45 today, everyday is like a week.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

I took my Critical kush down 56 days after flip and is a decent smoke. I reckon if i had gone day 70 she would have been something that you go woo wtf was that! that just hit me. But just keep a eye on your trichs that will tell you when harvest.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

BobMarle (14-01-15), twalte (10-08-16)

Thanks

Yep, 63 days after flip to 12/12. I vegged them for 2 months before flowering. The pics above are at 56 days.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

It was a toss up between this & liberty haze on my current grow but CK was out of stock when i ordered It has very similar stats to Liberty haze but just slightly more CBD. I know someone who smoked it & he said it was the strongest smoke he'd ever had & he's no lightweight lol

Looks abolsutely lovely though Bob. You can't go wrong with critical or OG kush on their own so this hybrid sound epic!

Enjoy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

BobMarle (19-01-15)

Thanks

Nice nug you have there Bob, can't wait to see some pictures of the harvest. Would you mind telling us what you are using for a Soil, and watering.