Thread: newbie

Thanks

Question newbie

Hey people I've got a quick question im looking at doing an outdoor grow in my greenhouse looking for something with a high yeild high thc but not to big in hight i know its a lot to ask lol but its all i can work with at the mo.
    Also when I'm looking online every where says how much yeild per square mtr ? I mean how many plants is 1 square meter.
    sorry if it sounds like a dumb question just want to make sure before i get the wrong strain cheers people

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

Hi mate, welcome to the forum

The square meter rule that the breeders love to give is the perfect grow in the perfect conditions, vegged, topped & trained to its full potential.... over a square meter grow - most of us will never achieve that

So, you want a high yield, high thc & low height? - take a look at some of the autos available, they'll probably be about right for you ... or if not then there are plenty of low(ish) height strains at Herbies - take a look & see what tickles your fancy
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rattler View Post
    Hey people I've got a quick question im looking at doing an outdoor grow in my greenhouse looking for something with a high yeild high thc but not to big in hight i know its a lot to ask lol but its all i can work with at the mo.
    Also when I'm looking online every where says how much yeild per square mtr ? I mean how many plants is 1 square meter.
    sorry if it sounds like a dumb question just want to make sure before i get the wrong strain cheers people
    It may help if you state your limitations in feet or meters or inches ?

Thanks

Rad up on trainging and tying techniques. Then you can grow whatever you want without height issues. Outdoors. I would think 1 plant per sq. meter.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Cool

Try a white Widow x Big Bud, or maybe a Critical Mass Photo, only get's about 4', and an Auto OG Kush. I am growing my first Auto OG Kush now, and it is about 30 days from seed, and was able to top it twice before any signs of flower, which was yesterday. All my past Auto grows, flower at 17 days, and were really small. I am really surprise how big this OG Kush is, raided at 24% THC. I don't think you can go wrong in your green house, with any of these. Here is a picture of my OG Auto Kush, 16 1/2", should top out at about 3' when in full bloom. Also is a picture of an Auto Cheese, only 12" and only got 3 grams from her. Just to show you the difference in some of them. good luck and happy growing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	284726   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NO 1 004.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	284727  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

yahdabbro (16-01-15)

Thanks

Welcome friend hope u fin what u need