Thread: Cannabis boat tour or what do you do besides smoking at least one every day

Thanks

Default Cannabis boat tour or what do you do besides smoking at least one every day

I live in Amsterdam. A friend of mine is visiting Amsterdam and asked me why there is no canal boat tour where you can smoke some weed on board and relax. I would do it ( at least once and think it's a good idea.

There are not a lot of things to do in Amsterdam for coffee shop visitors, besides a coffee shop tour or the Hash Museum. I don't really like a coffeeshop tour, hopping in and out of every coffee shop without at least smoke and relax a bit..Naah

My friend says he maybe wants to do a tour on the red light district (and offcourse he wants that ) but has no real other plans.

What do you do when you are in Amsterdam ( besides smoking at least one every day ) and don't you think smoking weed on a canal boat with would be awesome
    Last edited by Vondyken; 16-01-15 at 05:28 PM.