Thread: Rocky Mountain hi .... or high

Thanks

Default Rocky Mountain hi .... or high

Hey guys, just saying hello. First time grower and excited to join the community. I'll post a thread about my first grow soon. Seeds are germinating!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Cool

Welcome to the forum StonedVegan666. Make some post, so you can post your diary when you get ready. good luck and happy growing

scoobyvince Guest

Welcome mate, looking forward to your diary. You'll need a few posts for at least posting pics. Use the 3 word game for some posts if you ain't go enough.

Thanks

Thanks guys. I'm glad to be here. I'll look around to see what I need to do to use the forum features.