Thread: Bad Thrips in late flower will no pest strips deal with it

Thanks

Default Bad Thrips in late flower will no pest strips deal with it

Hi gents had noticed leaves were specceled a while ago but couldn't find anything and as plants seemed happy and were doing well I thought it may be a slight deficiency so haven't worried until last night when I noticed little fuckers coming out of the top of my coco and as my girls only have a couple weeks left they are starting to fall over with wieght of buds so one of my best had leaned over it was when tying her up I noticed coco dry as usual on top as I use auto pots but looked like it had been tunnelled into all over . And little baztards emerged when I top fed it just to give coco more moisture hoping to hold plant better. Anyway all I have are the no pest strips I get from USA as they help control spider mite which I had in my last grow which I did on here if anyone remembers the tent of cheese. Anyway anyone know if no pest strips and it's active ingredient diclorvos I think it is off hand , will at least kill the adults so I stop further harm? Bad care on my part I know but they were/ are doing so well and I couldn't find anything first few times I looked . Anyway any advice bit late I know

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Are you sure they are thrips?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ktm (21-01-15)

Thanks

Not sure thrips was my initial thought but haven't identified one as such. I'll find one today and identify it though. I just hung a hotshots no pest strip and turned extraction off at lights out so it could permeate the tent. After I've got a defo I.D I'll post so would be grateful if you would check the thread later .... Thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ktm For This Useful Post:

M_C (21-01-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ktm View Post
    Not sure thrips was my initial thought but haven't identified one as such. I'll find one today and identify it though. I just hung a hotshots no pest strip and turned extraction off at lights out so it could permeate the tent. After I've got a defo I.D I'll post so would be grateful if you would check the thread later .... Thanks
    Sorry I have not been able to find any critters since I put the no pest strip in

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ktm View Post
    Sorry I have not been able to find any critters since I put the no pest strip in
    Don't be sorry, surely it's a good thing