Thread: Cannabis for osteoarthritis

Thanks

Default Cannabis for osteoarthritis

Hi
    I have been diagnosed with something called 'Juvenile arthritis' which means i have had arthritis in my joints since i was i child. So far my medication has not helped much with the pain. I suffer from mild/very mild chronic pain. this means that i have always been on Paracetamol, Ibuprofen and Tramadol for pain management (the usual over-the-counter drugs) and it has helped a bit. lately it has worked less and less because i have to increase my dosage or start taking stronger medication such as morphine or similar drugs and i refuse to start with these drugs if it wont be necessary.
    since the use of marijuana is frowned upon in my country i'd like to do my own little "stealth growth" which can easily be arranged . I tried using Google to do some research about what plants to use for what type of disease but found very few projects that were related to arthritis, and if so no mention of what kind of cannabis plant was used.

Does anyone have knowledge of any research done with arthritis?, and if so please tell me where. also i tried looking at how many types of plants there are (and by god there are many) and found it super confusing. I guess what i'm asking for is help from someone with experience with stealth growing a plant in a closet and someone who has managed pain with their own home grown plants.

Any help would be very much appreciated since the pain is getting quite unbearable these days.
    Thanks in advance - cannapatient

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

cannapatient (23-03-15), UncleTBag (22-01-15)

Thanks

Wow. Those articles were what I was looking for. What I've understood so far is that there is a lack of research on the subject when it comes to arthritis. And that Shark Shock looks very interesting and i think I'm gonna see if that one works (all these names is what confused the hell out of me ). now my concern is to make sure the smell doesn't 'upset' my neighbors, but i think that's for another thread

Thank you very much for the reply. exactly what I was looking for

Thanks

Control and Prevent Seizures: Medicinal Cannabis can decrease seizures due to epilepsy and Dravet’s syndrome. This has been proven by a number of studies.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Maybe look into tinctures?
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter