Thread: Hi from someone coming abroad to Washington, DC

Thanks

Default Hi from someone coming abroad to Washington, DC

Sup guys

I'd like to know if it is ok for a non-american-citizen to buy some weed in coffee-shops in Washington, DC. All I got do is enter the place, show passport and buy it? Is outdoor smoking allowed or I got to smoke inside the coffee-shop?

thank you

Polybuis Guest

http://kushtourism.com/washington-dc/

Everything you need to know

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Polybuis For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-01-15), withoutroof (24-01-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Polybuis View Post

Everything you need to know
    Thank you vm for the link. So I guess I am all set to try some weed in Washington =D

Any coffee-shops recomendation? (If not allowed to post on thread, feel free to send me a pm)

Polybuis Guest

I'm actually from the UK mate, I just didn't realize that DC had legalized so was compelled to take a look, found the info you were needing so posted it up for you...... Glad it was of help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Polybuis View Post
    I'm actually from the UK mate, I just didn't realize that DC had legalized so was compelled to take a look, found the info you were needing so posted it up for you...... Glad it was of help
    I still can't find places to get the weed. I've googled "places to buy marijuana in Washington, DC", "places to get weed in Washington, DC", etc and no coffee-shop address shows. I don't want to walk around the streets and ask people things like: "hey buddy, where can I get some legal pot in here?" lol

Anyway, I need coffee-shops addresses, maybe someone from US or even from Washington, DC can help me out. Also, is this an european based forum?