Thread: Nitrogen Won't leave!!!

Thanks

Default Nitrogen Won't leave!!!

I seem to have a slight nitrogen toxicity to one of my girls... The claw is present and growth seems to have slowed, not affecting any others in the room even though they're fed from the same res? I've tried flushing and obviously cutting down on the nitrogen but the plant won't seem to use it up? Any suggestions welcome!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,354 Times

the plant could be locked, do a res change and all you can do is wait, it will unlock.
    THERE ARE MANY GOOD REASONS FOR DRINKING
    AND ONE HAS JUST ENTERED MY HEAD
    IF A FELLOW CANT DRINK WHEN HES LIVING
    HOW THE HELL, CAN HE DRINK, WHEN HES DEAD....

5 incredable bulk in 60/40, 25ltr air pots, scrogged
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-pots-scrogged
    FINNISHED
    FAST AND VAST DIARY GROWN IN COCO
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rown-by-GRIMER
    FINNISHED

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminthesky View Post
    I seem to have a slight nitrogen toxicity to one of my girls... The claw is present and growth seems to have slowed, not affecting any others in the room even though they're fed from the same res? I've tried flushing and obviously cutting down on the nitrogen but the plant won't seem to use it up? Any suggestions welcome!
    What medium are you growing in, what are you feeding and how old are the plants.

Regards BL

Thanks

In coco, using canna about 3 months old