Thread: My hps blew out 5 weeks into flower... W

Thanks

Default Answered: My hps blew out 5 weeks into flower... W

Mh back on until I get a new one will it effect my crop. Only be on 1 day...

Bulb was new tried the 600w boost on my ballast blew the bulb. Pissed right now

2. "
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphmalph View Post

Yual fine glad yual got fire lit before wolves came callin Hope yual fill yur need and pouch in end friend.

BWD"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ralphmalph For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (26-01-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,868 Times
    Provided Answers: 13

Quote Originally Posted by ralphmalph View Post

Yual fine glad yual got fire lit before wolves came callin Hope yual fill yur need and pouch in end friend.

BWD

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times
    Provided Answers: 36

Might stress a bit but its better than no light at all mate. They get used to the spectrums of light and when changed it can be like wtf sorta thing. Get a new bulb from a local hardware store perhaps. I found all manner of bulbs in my local small electrical store, which was surprising tbh, they even had these 2000 watt monster bulbs like a damn balloon, massive!

gl mate
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tobysmoker View Post
    Might stress a bit but its better than no light at all mate. They get used to the spectrums of light and when changed it can be like wtf sorta thing. Get a new bulb from a local hardware store perhaps. I found all manner of bulbs in my local small electrical store, which was surprising tbh, they even had these 2000 watt monster bulbs like a damn balloon, massive!

gl mate
    could I use said monster bulb for growin? i wonder what lumes ratio is on that thing...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times
    Provided Answers: 36

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenbud View Post
    could I use said monster bulb for growin? i wonder what lumes ratio is on that thing...
    Do you know i think they can be mate. they are color group 2b for offices big indoor enclosures, prob quite daylight/blue

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 2

Quote Originally Posted by tobysmoker View Post
    Do you know i think they can be mate. they are color group 2b for offices big indoor enclosures, prob quite daylight/blue

Wow wonder what the ballast costs for them lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times
    Provided Answers: 510

You could actually do the whole grow with MH - the same way that you can do the whole grow with HPS. So no real big issue but inconvenient as MH will not yield as much as HPS would
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    You could actually do the whole grow with MH - the same way that you can do the whole grow with HPS. So no real big issue but inconvenient as MH will not yield as much as HPS would
    So Mh first then switch to hps for best results then?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times
    Provided Answers: 510

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenbud View Post
    So Mh first then switch to hps for best results then?
    Yup - there is always the half way house of dual spectrum bulbs

Thanks

I got better buds from a dual spec but very slightly more yeild from a straight hps. Swings and roundabouts. One day of your mh bulb wont cause any issues at all.