Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Scare! What to do?

Thanks

Had a similar issue with nosy tart across landing from myself, never did get along as she's part of the neighbourhood watch team and a right stalwart...anyhows, she can't smell my first grow as I've been taking advice from here for a while and got the correct filters and deodorisers etc...plus I have a fresh air flow to room with tent also, to cover my arse from this woman, but she did report me for smoking weed, and thought she had me until the police told her to stop wasting police time on false accusations or she could be charged and fined to cover the costs....also didn't help the countless take aways sent to her door, market research sent to her door, Jehovah's Witness sent to her door...anything to annoy her went to her door, including the dog shit in a bag outside her door on fire....grasses have no place in a civilised society, if you have an issue speak to said person and resolve! No fucking rocket science!....as oxy said chin the old scag! hope all goes well mate

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to david.g.anselm For This Useful Post:

green grass (16-06-16), Grub (30-01-15), Smokeytoker (28-01-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Bro I'd break her widows nothing will shut a mouth like a feburary with no window if you have only a g or two swallow it if jonny law calls with you
    I find the 2nd time just helps get the msg across normally a fortnight or so after they have new windows, if the house is social then it's her that has the problems then not you
    Best of luck in your new home I'm a great neighbour lol long as they leave me alone
    Last edited by The budda; 28-01-15 at 06:28 PM.

Up the irons

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Grub (30-01-15), Smokeytoker (28-01-15)

Thanks

Haha ) good neighbour )

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The budda View Post
    Bro I'd break her widows nothing will shut a mouth like a feburary with no window if you have only a g or two swallow it if jonny law calls with you
    I find the 2nd time just helps get the msg across normally a fortnight or so after they have new windows, if the house is social then it's her that has the problems then not you
    Best of luck in your new home I'm a great neighbour lol long as they leave me alone

Haha pissing myself mate, your my kind of neighbour. Thanks for the sound advice 😃

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by david.g.anselm View Post
    Had a similar issue with nosy tart across landing from myself, never did get along as she's part of the neighbourhood watch team and a right stalwart...anyhows, she can't smell my first grow as I've been taking advice from here for a while and got the correct filters and deodorisers etc...plus I have a fresh air flow to room with tent also, to cover my arse from this woman, but she did report me for smoking weed, and thought she had me until the police told her to stop wasting police time on false accusations or she could be charged and fined to cover the costs....also didn't help the countless take aways sent to her door, market research sent to her door, Jehovah's Witness sent to her door...anything to annoy her went to her door, including the dog shit in a bag outside her door on fire....grasses have no place in a civilised society, if you have an issue speak to said person and resolve! No fucking rocket science!....as oxy said chin the old scag! hope all goes well mate

Thanks mate 😊

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokeytoker For This Useful Post:

david.g.anselm (30-01-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,780 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
    knock the door and chin the slag lol .. slap a few plants in her garden come summer..phone the scuffers......... have that cunt .. nosy twat tell her fuck off..
    THCTalk.com does not condone the above acts
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

david.g.anselm (30-01-15), Smokeytoker (29-01-15)

Thanks

Use a vaporizer, the smell doesn't really travel like smoke, doesn't smell half as much and doesn't linger for too long either.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to minime For This Useful Post:

Smokeytoker (29-01-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

Shoot the cunt in her face. Grind her up & feed her to your new ganja plants.

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Smokeytoker (29-01-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by minime View Post
    Use a vaporizer, the smell doesn't really travel like smoke, doesn't smell half as much and doesn't linger for too long either.

What kind of vape do you use mate, bought a vape pen some time ago but I couldn't get in to it, didn't seam to gave an effect!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loki - God of Mischief View Post
    Shoot the cunt in her face. Grind her up & feed her to your new ganja plants.

Haha Loki, that's an idea now pmsl.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokeytoker For This Useful Post:

Loki (29-01-15)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast