Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bho single solvent (butane honey oil)

Thanks

good stuff

Thanks

great info

Thanks

that bho looks great

Thanks

Hey guys, thought someone on this thread may be able to give me some info on this... When extracting resin from trim/bud with 100 percent proof alcohol are all and every resin gland size dissolved into it and will they all then pass through a 25 micron filter(coffee filter) rendering the leaf matter useless or are all the glans larger than 25mm still mixed in with the leaf matter making it usable/ recyclable for hash after alco extraction for shatter? Would really appreciate any info on this. Peace, Tom.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

BHO or alcohol actually dissolve the resin glands. If your idea was viable then it would already be being done
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Trex (12-02-17)

Thanks

So just bin it after yeah M_C? I'm making some with a friend of a friend that has some type of machine from poland that's supposed to cut out alot of the messing about. I was just wondering if it was worth taking the leaf back after or not you see

Thanks

Still not sure what kind of percentage of the yield is fair to give to him, he's not mentioned himself.
    Considering that he's taking the time to do it with me,
    letting me use the machine and
    he's using his own solvent what do you think?

Was thinking maybe 20%.. it's a bunch of stuff that didn't really fatten up outside, it wasnt worth the time trimming etc. I want to get everything out in one go rather than isolatoring it through 3 times to make sure it's squeezed of every last gland.
    Last edited by tomryder; 19-01-17 at 01:52 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3