Thread: Some hairs going orange early?

Thanks

Default Some hairs going orange early?

Hi.

My 12 ladies are approaching week 4 of flowering and 5 of the plants have already got 3-5 orange hairs per bud on the top buds already.
    They're mostly indica, is this normal or is there something wrong with the plants?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

quite normal ,as the old hairs die back new hairs will grow it is how the buds form their density.only worry if there are no new pistals .....unless it is at the end of the flowering period.
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wert View Post
    quite normal ,as the old hairs die back new hairs will grow it is how the buds form their density.only worry if there are no new pistals .....unless it is at the end of the flowering period.
    Thanks, I've done previous grows and the pistals always remained white until the last 2-3 weeks of flowering, maybe because last time I was growing almost 50/50 sativa indica and this time im doing mainly indica and they flower faster than the sativa variety.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

some strains are more likely than others to show orange hairs.some will look completely orangey when finished,i remember redbeard in the eighties it was...well like a redbeard