Thread: BC God Bud info needed.

Thanks

Default BC God Bud info needed.

So I just found out that my goto White Russian is no longer available, I'm sobbing uncontrollably right now, so need another. Bought 6 of the above mentioned femmed seeds today and going into my low pressure aero setup this week. Wondering if anyone here has grown these out?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,773 Times

I've never grown them but the write up on them seems good
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Ya thats what I thought. But....if you go back a few years some if the reviews are shit. Oh well its in the rock wool now, hope for the best, thanks.

Thanks

A lot of autos were getting bad reviews a few years ago. It's the more current reviews you should focus on

Thanks

Yes but there hard to find. Its not an auto either. I basically was wondering about nutes, etc. it is supposed to be a very good strain smoke wise. I will keep everyone updated as it progresses. I just finished a run of house of green gardener Afghani so lots in the cupboards, i'll be able to veg this one a bit longer. Also looking for another strain to run after this ones flipped, any suggestions greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks

Nutes, obviously, depend on what medium you are growing in...

Thanks

Yes your right guess I should have expanded on the low pressure aero, hydroton in net pots. I'll be running House and Garden and tea for veg, not sure after that. I'll probably start them out at .4 ec and get it up to 1.2ish depending on how they react. T5's to start and add either 2-400's or one 600 for mid to finish flower. Been reading more and Im getting either love it or hate it so I'll hope for the love it pheno lol. I am also going to top it a couple of times as well. Im sure it'll be ok, I tend to get concerned anytime I start a new run with a new strain lol.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waterdawg12 For This Useful Post:

Hedonistic Hippy (16-02-15), M_C (31-01-15)

Thanks

Sounds good to me

Thanks

Thought Id throw this up incase someone does a god bud search. Really happy with how things went. Probably start to cut tomorrow and looking like a very good yield. I post a few more pics and info but the plants were not very tall at about 1 meter (3'). I do have three distinct pheno's but all seem to be quite good. Odour was minimal until the last two weeks. Again I'll add more later as its off to work. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	297795

11. The Following User Says Thank You to waterdawg12 For This Useful Post:

M_C (21-05-15)

Thanks

So I guess it was 14 weeks start to finish, one of my longer runs lol. The extra couple of weeks was worth it IMO. Three out of six were phenomenal in all respects, and the other were equally as potent just lower yield. The bigger tops are drying and the lower portions are still under lights. I'll put up the final dry weight when its all done. Being kind of busy It may take a week to get er done.