Thread: On a budget.

Thanks

Default On a budget.

Has anybody used that shiny baking stuff it's thicker than foil witch I will not be using lol more like card. it has a dull shine on one side, card the other. Just Intill pay day comes around then I can get some proper stuff

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kbonur123 For This Useful Post:

MrG (01-02-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,835 Times

Anything is better than nothing bro

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrG For This Useful Post:

kbonur123 (01-02-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,868 Times

When I first started out I used aluminum turkey trays as reflector hoods pilgrim and tell yual what I did some of my best growing back in the day I had nothing but homemade diy stuff. Grow on friend

BWD

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BackWoodsDrifter For This Useful Post:

kbonur123 (01-02-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrG View Post
    Anything is better than nothing bro
    I put it in, what's the worst that can happen lol I'll have pics up once iv got something to show lol there just popping above ground.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

Cue the people talking about hot spots on the plants caused by reflection - everyone can tell a story about it but no one has ever seen it first hand...

Mon the Bacofoil
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

9. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

kbonur123 (01-02-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BackWoodsDrifter View Post
    When I first started out I used aluminum turkey trays as reflector hoods pilgrim and tell yual what I did some of my best growing back in the day I had nothing but homemade diy stuff. Grow on friend

BWD
    U have gave me an idea to sit my pots on something like a aluminium tray more light under the bottom the better I guess?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Cue the people talking about hot spots on the plants caused by reflection - everyone can tell a story about it but no one has ever seen it first hand...

Mon the Bacofoil

I thought I might get loads of people saying about hot spots lol I think uv got to be pretty negligent to get something to course a fire or is that because I'm just watching mine all the time lol plus in using cfl's.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,868 Times

I got the odd hot spot here and there but never nothing the plant didn't handle but then again with even my better set up I can get the odd hot spot depending on the plant and its way to find them and get the odd burnt leaf. Hope yual grow yur need friend!

BWD

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BackWoodsDrifter For This Useful Post:

kbonur123 (02-02-15)