i forgot all about this about 2-3 months ago i was chatting to someone from another cannabis forum about mail order weed and they put me in touch with someone else, well to cut a long story short i ordered 4 grams of purple kush for £25, sent them the money threw paypal, gave them a mates addy to deliver the goods to and just forgot about it... untill now my mate just came round with a package, i opended it up and there was 7g of lovely kurple kush its the best stuff ive seen or smelt in a long time! got onto my email and seen a message from them from a week ago saying they are so sorry and have just been checking their logs (yea i know they keep logs?!!?? lol) and realised they never sent anything out to me

lol im fuckin buzzin i totally forgot its never crossed my mind since i sent them the payement i sorted my mate out a couple grams and im smokin my second j now and its fuckin lovely! about to order another 14g purple kush, 7g nyc diesel and 2g bubble hash try gets me a discount lol