Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: mail order weed lol

Thanks

Default mail order weed lol

i forgot all about this about 2-3 months ago i was chatting to someone from another cannabis forum about mail order weed and they put me in touch with someone else, well to cut a long story short i ordered 4 grams of purple kush for £25, sent them the money threw paypal, gave them a mates addy to deliver the goods to and just forgot about it... untill now my mate just came round with a package, i opended it up and there was 7g of lovely kurple kush its the best stuff ive seen or smelt in a long time! got onto my email and seen a message from them from a week ago saying they are so sorry and have just been checking their logs (yea i know they keep logs?!!?? lol) and realised they never sent anything out to me

lol im fuckin buzzin i totally forgot its never crossed my mind since i sent them the payement i sorted my mate out a couple grams and im smokin my second j now and its fuckin lovely! about to order another 14g purple kush, 7g nyc diesel and 2g bubble hash try gets me a discount lol

Thanks

U actually got weed through the post? As in proper weed non of this legal stuff.. i need more info.lol
    When im Dead And in My Grave
    No More Pot And Beer ill Crave
    For on My Tombstone, Let it be seen
    "HERE LIE THE BONES OF A SMOKING MACHINE!"

If weed were water and I were a duck, I'd swim to the bottom and I'd never come up, but since weed aint water and I'm not a duck, pass me that Joint and I'll shut the f*ck up!

Thanks

proper stinkin dry cured buds lol

Thanks

perhaps building your trust over £25 an once yuo start putting in big orders he'll fuck off? Hardly call the cops can ya lol

Enjoy your result and grow your own mate. Safer.
    No need to panic - grow 100% Organic!

blurry-vision Guest

Quote Originally Posted by luvverlybudderly View Post
    perhaps building your trust over £25 an once yuo start putting in big orders he'll fuck off? Hardly call the cops can ya lol

Enjoy your result and grow your own mate. Safer.
    Absolutley...Cheap and safe if your careful enough.

Thanks

Lol i get my weed from canada all the time, good shit, cheap price.

And no i will not give out any info lol so dont ask

Seriously though, mail order is the way forward, fuck contaminted/damp uk stuff

blurry-vision Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Spetznaaz View Post

Once you've paid the shipping it's pretty expensive, plus you have to wait days. better than nothing i guess.

Thanks

Lol nope - £6 a gram including postage. It is posted the day i say i want to make an order, so takes 4 days over all. Although you always run the risk of postal theives

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spetznaaz View Post

...and i thought this was a friendly forum where we shared information to help each other. true, it is sensitive information best not be posted in a public forum (would be deleted anyway), but to say "i can get good stuff, and im keeping the source to myself, you can all smoke damp shit" is not in the spirit of the forum, especially as the source is open to the public and would probably appreciate more business..afterall, they are breaking no laws in thier country and have little to hide.

another (friendlier) member was happy to divulge the source by PM..

welcome to the forum...

Thanks

No need for that really mate.

As far as i am aware, it is against the rules to give out that information to anyone even by pm. I am just respecting the rules.

And to be fair the way i found out about it was a google search...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Spetsnaz For This Useful Post:

Grub (29-04-12)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast