Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rough idea of how long left untill harvest?

Thanks

Default Rough idea of how long left untill harvest?

Just wondering if anybody could help me out with how long I will have left until my girls are at the end of there life?
    I was going by what colour of the pistols are but looking into it I ended up getting a joolers loop I have to been to check and my girls and it looks like around 10-15% of the trichomes are going a milky colour but around 60% of my pistols are going brown? Any idea of how long until I should start chopping? they are on there 8th week flowering this Sunday coming I was going to start 1 weeks flush this Sunday and chop next week but am unsure if to leave them in a extra week so that is giving them 9 week flowering.
    Any ideas on what I should do is there anything else on the plant that I could get a idea off?

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Ignore the pistils mate, they mean nothing. Keep checking the trichs... Ideally you want 50% milky and 50% amber, (but different growers prefer different %'s).

Personally I prefer 75% amber as it makes the smoke more... Mongey.

Thanks

Ok mate thanks for that how long more should I leave them in? should I just give them the extra week or just keep checking up on them? I'm after that couch lock feel to haha?
    Cheers for the reply

Thanks

Anybody??????

Thanks

just kep checking daily mate mine are the same 50/50 brown pistils but 90% trichs are milky im leaving them another week
    Quote Originally Posted by wert View Post
    i wonder if it will leave you a note ''dear john.....'' when it trundles off to the neighbors house that is growing with a 600w light instead of your 400w.........sneaky little ..........
    Fathers nearly silent fan and fillter modClick here

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dale1995 View Post
    Anybody??????
    As your after the couch lock effect, you'll want around 30% onwards of amber trichomes. To check them you need a loupe, cheap on ebay. Once you have the % of amber your after then start flushing the plants and get ready for chop.

"Bees don't waste time explaining to flies why honey is better than shit."

Thanks

Ok mate thanks for the reply I will give them the extra week and keep checking up on them

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loki - God of Mischief View Post
    As your after the couch lock effect, you'll want around 30% onwards of amber trichomes. To check them you need a loupe, cheap on ebay. Once you have the % of amber your after then start flushing the plants and get ready for chop.
    I got a loupe which came yesterday I had a look at the trichomes last night and they were around 50% milky will the colour change from milky to amber fast or does it take a few days?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,740 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dale1995 View Post
    I got a loupe which came yesterday I had a look at the trichomes last night and they were around 50% milky will the colour change from milky to amber fast or does it take a few days?
    50% 50% clear?

If so might be a couple of weeks away yet mate.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loki - God of Mischief View Post
    50% 50% clear?

If so might be a couple of weeks away yet mate.
    Yes mate they looked clear didn't see any amber on them. They have been on flower 7 weeks this Sunday should I leave them in another 2 weeks and then see how there looking

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast