Thread: Ec levels for aero?

Thanks

Default Ec levels for aero?

Just about to start a new run of God Bud in my DIY low pressure aero setup. My first run was a bit of a struggle getting nute levels dialed in. I found my rdwc levels were not cutting it and had to raise levels way higher to keep girls happy. What ec levels do you guys start out at from seed? Is nute uptake less efficient using sprayers? I did find many things supperior but again struggled with this. Thanks for any advice!

Thanks

What limited experience I have with airponics we ran 2.5 I usually run 2.2 in my Hydro

Thanks

Sorry kinda lost track of this post but thanks for the reply. God Bud is long finished though and enjoying the rewards. I actually never went above 1.2 and mostly around 1, i started using House and Garden and was able to keep it on the down low with great growth and stability, got a couple of bud pics here some where.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to waterdawg12 For This Useful Post: