Thread: Auto flower in my veg room?

Thanks

Default Auto flower in my veg room?

Since auto flowers veg and grow in whatever light source is provided, is it logical to run one along with plants i am vegging? Would it throw those plants off from their proper vegging cycle? I came across a seed by chance and am wondering what to do with it, u don't really want to run it with my main crop and take the space. I'm having a hard time with this one. Thanks community! Much appreciation for any feedback!

Thanks

You should have no issues doing this. Great idea I think this is especially a good idea if you are running 18/6.
    Legally blind, hope you don't mind, I may not always read your answer, but I will answer their question. Perhaps we will agree

Thanks

cant see any reason not to bud
    Quote Originally Posted by wert View Post
    i wonder if it will leave you a note ''dear john.....'' when it trundles off to the neighbors house that is growing with a 600w light instead of your 400w.........sneaky little ..........
    Fathers nearly silent fan and fillter modClick here

Thanks

Nice!! Thank you guys for the input, much appreciated! I will let you know the progress!

Thanks

If you are running 18/6 in veg room this will be perfect for an auto as is the most usual lighting regime, as u say they will grow and flower on any light but below this plants are smaller,above any bonus is negligable and costs higher, sounds perfect,go for it!

Thanks

Ppl saying it's better not imo I found with the autos I did that the ones in 18/6 were too short in hight where as the 12/12 from the off did a lot better as they stretched more.

Just my two cents!

medicine / bio-fuel / oxygen / building materials / proteins and essential oils/ plastics
    and textiles/ hygiene products / tree-less paper - and this is an ILLEGAL plant??
    name one other thing in this world that has all those benefits!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

too short for an auto means too wet or bad ph as seedling followed by too high nutes feed and too low light height.

i grow my autos at 18/6 till theyre two tier and all green and then its 24/7 till the last flush/48hrs dark and then chop. :nod:

autos are very resilient to light hours,powercuts etc have no effect and worst come to worst stick em on a windowsill for tempory fixes.
    Last edited by ggotch; 26-05-15 at 08:07 PM.