Thread: Father in law terminal.

Thanks

Default Father in law terminal.

The father in law got the results of his scan today, after being admitted to the hospital with a swollen stomach and blood in his sick and stools. Anyway he is terminal with liver, pancreas, lung and bowel cancer. They say his liver won't take chemo.

He can't keep any food down, feels very sick and in a lot of pain. So what best, I've got a medical strain growing that's 3 weeks of completion but we don't think he will make it that long. What am i looking to buy from the street? All we get round here is cheese and poor skunk, what should I be asking for?

Will it interfere with any meds?
    How can I finish my plant quicker?

Many thanks UncleTBag

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UncleTBag For This Useful Post:

Grub (13-02-15), Wasat (13-02-15)

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Oh mate I'm sorry to hear that. Went through the exact same thing with my old girl last year, she too had it everywhere, even in the bones.

Horrible thing to say when you're looking for hope, but all Cannabis will do is ease the symptoms slightly, at his stage of Cancer it may not even do that.

If I were you I'd forget about trying to get him to take Cannabis and concentrate on making whatever time he has left as special as possible.

Thoughts are with you pal.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

BackWoodsDrifter (16-02-15), bouncinbob (16-02-15), Jesse Pinkman (13-02-15), Mr-Lover (13-02-15), Samwise Gamgee (16-02-15), sw14 (13-02-15), Wasat (13-02-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grub View Post
    Oh mate I'm sorry to hear that. Went through the exact same thing with my old girl last year, she too had it everywhere, even in the bones.

Horrible thing to say when you're looking for hope, but all Cannabis will do is ease the symptoms slightly, at his stage of Cancer it may not even do that.

If I were you I'd forget about trying to get him to take Cannabis and concentrate on making whatever time he has left as special as possible.

Thoughts are with you pal.
    Cheers grub, he does enjoy a joint anyway, but was thinking more for the sickness, I'll take what you say onboard. Cheers T

6. The Following User Says Thank You to UncleTBag For This Useful Post:

Grub (13-02-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Sorry to hear mate, thats awful. Like grub said just try and make the most of your time with him. Dont know what else to say
    Sorry mukka
    Atb

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

bouncinbob (16-02-15), Grub (16-02-15), UncleTBag (14-02-15)

Thanks

Never a good thing cancer. Wudnt wish it on ur worst enemy either seen my gran go threw a bad time with it. When she passed we all were sad but happier knowing that she wasn't in pain anymore an the hurting/suffering m8. Make the most of it as others said. Bob👍

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bouncinbob For This Useful Post:

Grub (16-02-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,868 Times

Sorry to hear of yur pain as well as his pilgrim. My wife been battling cancer five years and although she is the one with the pain in body it takes its toll too those around who love them. It wrath is felt by all. Hope yual find comfort and strength from each other. Prayers yur way friend

BWD

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BackWoodsDrifter For This Useful Post:

bouncinbob (16-02-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

Dam bro shocking news il pray he has no pain

Up the irons

Thanks

sorry to hear that Unc