Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Am a new fast time growing member

Thanks

Question Am a new fast time growing member

Hallo all dear members! Am thankful for all many members here and many expats informations to be given. I need some helping please agently. Am a smoker medicin resons but I can not buy from streets because of low quality and no one seam to now about good weeds. So now a big diseason for me have already diside to growing my on weeds. I nedded good seeds but am force to use the baging seeds in the bag I buy from so maybe not good quality. Ave planted a but after only 1 months is only 2 inches tall height but near the ege of leafs is brown?? My queston is why coz maybe bad seeds for slow growing or yellow leafs? What I need to do to be success for my weeds? Am realy new fast time growing but I want success to be like ever member on here forum. Please help agently for expats on here I want to also enjoy good weeds. Am from Africa now so I think most seeds here is sativa weeds and my English not strong but am quik learning for my own goods anyway. Please help again and many times until the COMPLETE ever thing. What I need now for your kind helping for many success and am thankful deeply?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,354 Times

hi and welcome, just a few questions to get the ball rolling.

you want to grow inside or out?
    how much weed do you need to grow?
    have you got access to lights a tent ete (growing equipment)

this will be harder with bag seeds but not imposable, you just need to grow a good few seeds to get 1 plant that you can keep as a mother plant and take cuttings from.
    THERE ARE MANY GOOD REASONS FOR DRINKING
    AND ONE HAS JUST ENTERED MY HEAD
    IF A FELLOW CANT DRINK WHEN HES LIVING
    HOW THE HELL, CAN HE DRINK, WHEN HES DEAD....

5 incredable bulk in 60/40, 25ltr air pots, scrogged
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-pots-scrogged
    FINNISHED
    FAST AND VAST DIARY GROWN IN COCO
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rown-by-GRIMER
    FINNISHED

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GRIMER For This Useful Post:

wadada (09-03-15)

Thanks

Welcome wadada lots of helpful people round here m8. Bob👍

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bouncinbob For This Useful Post:

wadada (09-03-15)

Thanks

Atention. Thanks to all borthers and sisters members here already am haveing risponses my questons already?? Am can not belive it is great help already! and only the begin?? This is great family at mos fear where now am already a member because good family member approve my ask to join here
    Now for anser above questons. Is ondoor weeds coz am afrade for fast grow outsides maybe be bard or goats or some things elses takes my weeds away and am realy Sirius for needing my own strongtest weeds for my medisins so no more am buy from guy. ook now the weeds only for am myself strictly coz I smooking it 3 times ever day but also maybe les cox if my own weeds grows it wil be beter?strongtest?freshtest?due to helping from family at mos fear ?? my fast growing is 2 showing leafs and bige brother is only 2 inch tall but am want 4 plant coz for baking up in cases males plants or bad growing?? Am hav 1 balb and 1 2 inch plant and am just used the fat strips seeds from bags please help family again

Thanks

dear all members hallo am back now with more infomations pls help am know what next steps am doing with weeds coz am think there is a problem so am asking for weeds members helps on my isues regading improvement coz my plant only 1 months but only 2 inches yet member on here after 1 month alreadu 12 inches so what problem is?? thmanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	287911

Thanks

you sees now am did it. that's my weeds 2 of them baby and big borther. the big one onlu 2 inches tall after 1 months and same with the baby why growing so slow and why leafs on big borther yellow and culling up ?? is weeds good or not or am stat all over again?? Am can not belive am need to start again but again this is fast grow ever so reason am join this family gruop

Thanks

Any helps now please to solv isues with my weeds I put foto already? please help

Thanks

leafs is stil curls ups like dry? why?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,672 Times

Sorry mate but your name reminded me of a funny video i seen on vine grattataaaa lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,240 Times

Got to be a troll job
    Bloody Scrogs Critical Kush Mentored By The Rebel M_C, Cos He's Street Tuff.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-s-street-tuff

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast