Thanks

Thanks

Not sure on your issue but welcome anyway

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

Hello Ash! Hope you find everything here okay at Thc talk, enjoy (:

-Inky

Thanks

Hi ash welcome to the mad house lol...im relatively new myself and when i first started out i jumped into the novice section and spent a hell of a long time reading all the sticky's aimed at the likes off us.this sit is a cornucopia off really good info,tips and so on to help u in the right direction. It helps if you describe your set up and what type of medium your are growing with so people have an idea on what your doing. there is no right or wrong way off doing things! only the way that is most comfortable for yourself mate if you know wat i mean?? Along with the novice section there is a canna infirmary section so check it out first and see if you can self diagnose afore asking as there is most definitely a answer and cure for every plant ailment and fix for the classic noobie fuck up lol. so yeah get reading buddy!!
    Its hard to give u a solid answer from the picture but ive had something similar in a past grow and it was due to feeding nutrients to new soil and seedling right from the get go, usually you only need to water with plain h2o for the first month or so in soil cz the soil has enough nutrients in it for the start of your plants life cycle. typically i start in a wee 3" pot and just straight water and after a few weeks when the roots hit the sides off the pot and come out the bottom drainage holes ill pot up ti my 11 liter square pots and again just straight water for 3-4 weeks and then start to introduce nutrients at half strength value and slowly build up to full value as the plant progresses. A wee tip i learned in the last couple of grows was to give the medium a good flush with mild strength feed solution every 4 weeks or so to help keep the build up off salts and nutrients solution as this if left UN checked can manifest itself into thr form off deficiency that show visually on the plant.
    Another possibility for the leaf edges being like that could be not enough air movement and high temps in your groom so getting your climate in check is a must and have good airflow and extraction will benefit the well being off your girls for the grow. i tend to water?feed my plants little and often to try and minimize the chance off over or under watering my plants because this too can have the effect or making your plants look like they're having some sort off deficiency. End off the day its one big constant learning curve and everyone does it the way that they most feel comfy with. so yeah welcome to the site and good luck and enjoy,and hope this has been some help to you fella. atb jimbers
    Manchester United

Aberdeen Fc
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?114690-white-widow-x-big-bud-hybrids-organic-grow.completed.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimbers For This Useful Post:

ashtray926 (18-02-15), sw14 (17-02-15)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2