Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what is the best yielding plant?

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Quote Originally Posted by greenfingers View Post
    yeah i thought it may be asking alot from just 2 plants!iv only done lowryders so im a bit clueless as to how much the bigger plants can yield!
    whats the av yield of a plant roughly?(im aware obviously that diff plants vary + the way you look after them etc

haha i wish,the better the smoke the less it seems to last!patience with plants is not a problem tho with finished product the patience seems to just dissappear!
    lol, impossible to rive a 'rough' guide to yield mate..... a White Widow for example, grown under the same conditions, a plant in veg for 6 months will yield far more than a plant vegged for 3 months.... it is all down to the grower mate. It's impossible to say 'this plant yields this much' about any strain.

If i were you i'd got for something like AK or WW and veg for a long time... you need a lot of patience, but you will be rewarded!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grub View Post
    lol, impossible to rive a 'rough' guide to yield mate..... a White Widow for example, grown under the same conditions, a plant in veg for 6 months will yield far more than a plant vegged for 3 months.... it is all down to the grower mate. It's impossible to say 'this plant yields this much' about any strain.

If i were you i'd got for something like AK or WW and veg for a long time... you need a lot of patience, but you will be rewarded!
    i need to read up on this vegging business,obv only growing auto's iv not needed to know that!

just having a browse and looking into top 44,def sounds from the blurb in the shop that this is the high im looking for

"and the smoke opens with a good long high and slowly turns into a strong stoned laidback body effect"

tho after hearing you mention AK i may have to do more detective work!

Thanks

1 Word "rock Lock" Dna Genitics!!! Wow Wow Wow!! Big Big Yeilds!!!

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Quote Originally Posted by daoldfarmer View Post
    1 Word "rock Lock"
    Aint that 2 words?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

Forest (30-05-11)

Thanks

With the right lights etc 9 weeks veg + flower time = 15oz dry per plant. Thats with 600watt over each plant and vegged under flo tubes. Grown with hydro. would be less in soil but organic soil is supposed to give a better smoke but I havn't tried that yet.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grub View Post
    Aint that 2 words?
    damn it,beat me to it!!

whitewidman
    With the right lights etc 9 weeks veg + flower time = 15oz dry per plant. Thats with 600watt over each plant and vegged under flo tubes. Grown with hydro. would be less in soil but organic soil is supposed to give a better smoke but I havn't tried that yet.
    damn i wish i had more loot otherwise id be stricley hydro!always looks alot better imo.
    i may look into soil tho,iv mainly used just bog standard compost in the past but i realise that a better soil will def give me a better result

Thanks

Big Bud used to be the yielder of choice for the Commerical Growers in British Columbia, however a few years back the large cycle of them changed over to hash plant. It's a much better smoke, and it's trichom's are more suitable for extracts and by-products.

Seems when Budder King discovered his budder receipe, alot of main streamers moved from Big Bud as it isn't the nicest smoking herb, especially with Most BC bud going to Cali, they have a taste and appearance preference...

Don't get me wrong weed is weed, but it seems the cali crowd likes it with not too many red hairs, and a smooth uping smoke, which Big Bud grown in commercial conditions definatly is not.

Hash Plant is nice, strong and the current choice of Big Croppers in Canada

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greenfingers View Post
    im looking to do 2 plants in a space that is 4 foot 9 by 2 foot 4,can anyone recommend me a strong strain that would have a good,big yield?

many thanks
    Big Bud and Hog are a couple of big yealder m8, Hog is the best smoke, One of the best seed banks is Serious seeds, but they dont do BB or Hog but some very nice White Russian. If possible though avoid fem seeds, last year I done four Hog in aeroponics..... 265 g ....180g.....180g....126g......All in 26 oz dry from 4 plants, in a area of about 2 square feet, Five weeks veg and 60 days flowering ( Not bad if i say so myself ) Hope that helps on your decision...... Good Luck.. Happy Herbs

Thanks

this thread has made me giggle,
    like said before - it dont matter what strain it is, its how its grown, im not gonna argue with anyone over what is best soil or hydro because the end result is you still need water n food to grow, hydro just does it better n quicker, as for how many OZ per plant - dont get me started,

if i remember correctly thats 56oz dry weight of Chiesel on 1 plant in 1 Aquafarm (hydro), 8wk veg and 10wk flower useing IONIC grow n bloom with no boost,
    its more about your enviroment and green fingers.....

G
    WHEN GOD CREATED EARTH - HEATH ROBINSON GAVE US TREE'S

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heath's Deciple For This Useful Post:

jobby2812 (30-05-11)

Thanks

I've just cum, thats a fuckin lot of weed, doff my cap to ya man!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast