Thread: Vine of Green

Thanks

Default Vine of Green

L.e.d farmer with passion. I have grown for 2 years off and on with good results and recently decided to swith over to l.e.d
    I am currently running solarflare 220watt by california lightworks and 4 320 watt cfl full spectrum flowering cycle lights. I have bent my plants horizontally using a metal wire attach to the base and top branch causing lower branches to become tops. I have looked over multiple forums an talked to many growers and found that none attempt this process which seems odd to me since the science is legit, by push the tip cola below the rest the plant releases a chemical/hormone that causes all other branches to grow exponentially. I can not provide true results yet as I am 15 days into flower. I will upload images soon..
    Last edited by Bud Lightyear; 21-05-18 at 08:33 PM.

Thanks

I will be uploading pics and vids on my grow diary thread under led grow diaries....