Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Dexter's lab - Grubblegum vs AK99 test grow

Thanks

Lol his head must be in tge clouds!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thenewguy42069 For This Useful Post:

Skunnymonster (12-08-15)

Mr Legend Guest

Sorry fellas but I'm not slacking... honest lol It's just that my honey, my love, the pupil of my eye fucked up my phone beyond recognition... She dropped it on the floor and broke both glass screens and touch screen too, think it's not even a month old...

I'll sort something out tonight and do an update so hold on to your panties... Big girl is so so but new girls are doing brilliant

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr Legend For This Useful Post:

Donmitch0121 (11-07-15), DrCannaP (11-07-15), ERBURT (12-07-15), Skunnymonster (12-08-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,952 Times in 1,312 Posts

I'm finally here and subbed..........will catch up soon to learn from you before I have my try at them.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Budz For This Useful Post:

Skunnymonster (12-08-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,346 Times in 5,393 Posts

Hey Dexter really looking forward to seeing how these turn out my missus is driving me mad for bubblegum it's all I hear ain't even got a grow under my belt yet lol rushed into buying bubble cheese I'll see what happens there while I start the bubblegum search all the best loving your garden and skills peace
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...a-Living-Soil-!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redsiel For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (12-08-15), Skunnymonster (12-08-15)

Mr Legend Guest

Morning everyone, it's been a looong time and I have to confess I've been very stoned most of it so it went by really fast for me pmsl...

Let's get to business before Grub comes back because there's not much action with his offsprings around the forum and that's just wrong...

First Grubblegum is now six weeks true flowering and I gotta say this girl has been through a lot of shit and had a hard life but despite all of that ain't lookin half bad and should yield around 4oz if all goes well...

Out of those four I started I got one Grubblegum girl and one AK99 girl so we're back on track and this time they will be grown into proper trees, they were topped twice so far and i plan on doing it few more times over the next month or so while flowering tent clears up a bit... They were vegged for almost two months now in two liter pots and they were transplanted yesterday into 15l autopots where they'll finish, stems on both are finger thick so far and should support a good sized canopy...

Grubblegum...

AK99...

Trunks...

I'm obviously to lazy to keep up with even one diary so if there's nothing happening here for a long time check if I'm alive in my perpetual diary and remind my stoned ass that I have an update to do lmao...

Thanks for reading folks and don't work to hard, it's almost weekend...

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mr Legend For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (12-08-15), Dazmandaz (12-08-15), Donmitch0121 (12-08-15), DrCannaP (12-08-15), dusty kiefers (28-10-15), ERBURT (12-08-15), Grub (17-02-17), hotshot (13-08-15), kbag (12-08-15), MrG (12-08-15), redsiel (12-08-15), Skunnymonster (12-08-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,703 Times in 3,108 Posts

Your mainline is amazing I hope mine gets close to that. At least u give me Something to shoot for.
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 38,955 Times in 14,608 Posts

Bloody hell I forgot about these lmao.
    Feels like the longest diary ever for some reason lol.

Looking good tho dex : )
    Mon the end! Fat colarrrrrs!

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Mr Legend Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Budz View Post
    I'm finally here and subbed..........will catch up soon to learn from you before I have my try at them.
    High LB, you can only learn how not to grow Grubblegum from this diary pmsl...

I really didn't do justice to the first run but I'll do two redemption trees just for Grub and those should give you a closer idea of their capabilities unless u fuck up something along the way...

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    Hey Dexter really looking forward to seeing how these turn out my missus is driving me mad for bubblegum it's all I hear ain't even got a grow under my belt yet lol rushed into buying bubble cheese I'll see what happens there while I start the bubblegum search all the best loving your garden and skills peace
    Redz
    Hey Red, I honestly can't remember the lineage of Grubblegum but I'd guess there's some bubblegum in it so if anyone could step in with the info my stoned brain would appreciate it...

The Golden Goat I'm growing and smoking atm has a very candy taste and smell of that's what you're after, intense caramel and mint smell with a sweet fruity note and the same taste to...

Quote Originally Posted by Skunky n funky View Post
    Your mainline is amazing I hope mine gets close to that. At least u give me Something to shoot for.
    High Skunky, that's the worst main-line example ever dude but at least now I know how not to main-line a sativa lmao...

I'd rather shoot my leg than do that to a poor plant again lol...

Quote Originally Posted by ERBURT View Post
    Bloody hell I forgot about these lmao.
    Feels like the longest diary ever for some reason lol.

Looking good tho dex : )
    Mon the end! Fat colarrrrrs!
    It is the longest diary ever mate pmsl... Is there a bling for that or something...

This two are gonna be my first trees bro so I'm well happy, they'll get spread to fill the entire tent when I move the rest to new boxes...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Legend For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (12-08-15), Skunky n funky (12-08-15), Skunnymonster (12-08-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,659 Times in 5,926 Posts

Is it christmas already? Only, youve updated... Pmsl

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Donmitch0121 For This Useful Post:

Mr Legend Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Donmitch0121 View Post
    Is it christmas already? Only, youve updated... Pmsl
    I think I started this diary around Christmas last year pmsl...

Told you it was strain depending bro, since I've switched to Goat updates are flying lmao...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Legend For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (12-08-15), Donmitch0121 (12-08-15), Skunnymonster (12-08-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 17,659 Times in 5,926 Posts

Lay off the indicas lol
    I still havent used that phrase "strain depending" lmao

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Donmitch0121 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,058 Times in 4,420 Posts

Hehehehe! You've been hanging around with that monkey too long! He's a bad influence!

Worst example of mainlining hey?... You're far too kind mate!

And MON THE TREE'S!!!

Odour Control!!!

Be Excellent To Each Other, and Party On Dudes! - Bill S. Preston, Esq

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

Donmitch0121 (12-08-15), Skunky n funky (12-08-15), Skunnymonster (12-08-15)

organicmagic Guest

Holy smoke I've just found and read this entire diary, what a trip!! Lol

Dex your grows are epic bro! I'm going to great lengths to make super soil for my girls but your biotabs n coco in autopots looks like an awesome setup. Those biotabs look sick! I've been bending my mind reading about biodynamics and think it's slowly starting to sink in but I have to read every sentence 3 times or it rebounds off my ears. Rudolph Steiner's course work is also written like steakspearean so not my mother tongue. Cheers for the info!
    Peace OM

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 1,188 Posts

Very nice work mate, I wish I had the room to do big plant, love watching others though. I am glad I get to see how these strains come about. After I finish my current auto I am going to do a reg photo period plant, seeing these has me in the mood to do some lst,Supercropping and topping. Good luck rest of the way
    My first Stealthbox Grow: White Widow and mystery strain free seeds http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ry-first-Diary
    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...WWxVortex-Comp

Grow #2 HashPassion x LoveTrain,POGK, and OrangeHaze StealthBox CFLs:http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1069151587

28. The Following User Says Thank You to 420Boss For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (17-08-15)

Thanks

nice work

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7