Thread: Good Day Growers

Thanks

Default Good Day Growers

Hi all

I am new to this and like the forums here so I thought I'd sign up. It is a pleasure to be amongst friends and hope to clarify my concerns.

I have several plants which are doing brilliantly, but am unsure if one is in fact a male. I have looked at all the sexing guides and guess it is, but really want to be sure. It is nearly mature so would like the answer as fast a possible so it doesnt ruin my females.

I have attached a scan of a cutting so that I can get a definitive answer. I dont want to post what has already been done, but I have nurtured these babies from seed and want to be sure before I kill one.

I have attached a pic and hope that someone can give me the assurance.

surge0n66
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plant1.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	5326  

Thanks

Hi, welcome.

yes you have a male.

Thanks

welcome mate,yes defo male

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Hello and kill it quick.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,125 Times

hiya welcome mate thats defo a male and looks ready to pop open, you need to get rid of it quick before it pollinates your girls good luck with your grow mate

Thanks

I love how you scanned it on a scanner rather than taking a pic
    You could always use him for breeding, Give yourself some free seeds for the future

Thanks

Yep harvest the pollen mate, you can then pick one of your girls, and pollinate a branch...Nice job, but remove him from your flowering tent immediately! Tripples is correct, indeed he is

BB

Thanks

hi and welcome to the forum surgeon,everyone else is right you have a boy he is pretty mature i dont want to fling a spanner in the works but my guess is the damage is probably done to some extent but i know ive had plants pollinated by males showin nothin near the amount of balls that boy has as the others say get him out of the tent,then kick the utter shite out of him call him every name under the sun and fling him in the bin,hehe,hopefully the pollination hasnt occurred to a large extent jist keep yer eye on the ladies you wont nitice any seeds for a good few weeks into 12/12.all the best wi the rest pal,cheers weed heed

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

thats such a good photo of a male that you could sell it to google for searches "male marijuana flowers"... get him outta there. I just stuck my boy outside when the girls were inside, and even though it was cold winter months, it got enough sunlight and thrived for a few weeks. Made it into hash and got totally fucked up... its not like THC high, but it has other cannabanoids which pickle your brain... all is never lost with this marvellous erb

Thanks

Default Appreciated

Many thanks to you all for your confirmation. I did get rid very quickly, although after nurturing him from seed it was a bit like losing a friend!

I will carry on with my girls, who seem to be very happy and are getting bigger all the time and are ready to flower any day. I will be taking advice on cuttings and following everything I am advised here as the quality of members' input is second-to-none.

Thanks again to you all