Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: ☆ Let's get to it then! ^_^ ☆

Thanks

Aww oh my god guys yall are to kind for real which makes this even harder.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DiamondSour27 For This Useful Post:

Hedonistic Hippy (07-04-15)

Thanks

I will be adding one last update for now... listen FOR NOWWWW I am having it rough at the moment yall but if yall know me the little bits you do.. then you also know I'm a fighter a stubborn ignorant bitch someyimes.... and I've given my growth and identity just so I can trash talk the fuckn thing. So I'm giving u guys a low down on my dirty claundry real fast bc I feel were close enough for it. Yall have been there for me alot more then I lead to beleuve. The advice and help the turn up yall give to me I can't stand that all I can fo is text yall here. When I have it in me after my surgery today I'd like to mail out cards to yall you know who u are.
    So here the deal... we all know I'm sick light weignt... and things were going amazing I felt confident and amazing happy ya know. And most of this is due to having a scheduale in the morning and that includes hitting our the ball with you all! Whish beleive me wen I tell you this severely helped my current position. Ok so I feel like yall are going be clueless as to why I'll be getting so deep.. ive got 2 growths, one is 9 cm solid mass... left side. And the one that's doing my damage is 15 cm solid... ok .... it's also being said to me it's more then 50 percent ovarian cancer. The first or second killer of women. The first being breast cancer... or its the other way around I dunno and I'd personally don't fuckn care how many poor souls were taken.. God that sounded horrible not that way but ylu know like I don't want to know this and it hurts me alot to hear these are the killers of us women.... like my mom just got over her breast cancer 4 yes ago... the pain can sometimes be unbareable. And the simple fact of just knowing their in there... hurts my mind soul my body my ego... I'm even questioning the fact if I'll be a woman or not after my surgery. A woman is inky a woman if she can give life.... what's what's a woman without that amazing ability? Bc I have yet to answer that question for myself and that is NOT how I feel for all women bc some thing defferently and that is onky my opinion. I'm super scared ya know... there's a huge worry for me I'll wake up during my surgery there is a paralytic in anastisia so if I were to wake up j wouldn't be able to do nothing but scream in my head lmfao god I'm just freaking myself out lmfao that's able unrealistic fear but fuck it fear goes away lol

But I'm writing all this to make sure my journal will still be here when I get the strength and wellness to come back around. I wanted to tell yall so if u were to worry u wouldnt. I'm in good hands. I wanted to write yall this... so I could also add....

U all have helped me through ALOT more then u think u have... I'm talking A WHOLE LOT. I was here talking to yall when I opened the mail telling me what these things were ya know... I feel pretty close to yall. And I thank you for everything the good times the laughing the hilarious pictures and the love . The learning yall gave to me and the opportunity to become apart of this great place I'm extremely greatfull for. So from the deepest brightest bottome of my heart .. thank you.

THANK

YOU

WITH

ALL

MY

HEART

Ps... I WILL BE BACK don't get rid of my journal pwwezzz!!

Pp.s
    Hugs, blunts, fun, and laughs be all with you all the time.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DiamondSour27 For This Useful Post:

satnavsatnav (17-04-15), SkunkBudda403 (07-04-15)

Mr Legend Guest

Hi Diamond, I wish you all the luck in the world with your surgery and hope you'll be back soon

Atb... Dex

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Legend For This Useful Post:

SkunkBudda403 (07-04-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,685 Times

Hey 💎 ... Sorry to hear your news..n will send good vibes n thoughts your way next joint I smoke...my way of praying for ya..... Best of luck with surgery...we'll be here when your well enough to come back...

Peace n smoke out...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hedonistic Hippy For This Useful Post:

SkunkBudda403 (07-04-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,664 Times

Ill keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope the surgery helps yoy. Sending out good Vibes you you and your loved one's.

SkunkWorx - My currant Multi-Strain Perpetual 'Garden of Eden' Grow Adventures
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...5281-SkunkWorx

SkunkWorx 'Cacti Adventures'
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=165421

Interesting PDF Books: (Everything from A-Z will now mostly post Cannabis & Horticulture Information/Books)
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129856

Skunkbudda's Random Horticulture (Non Cannabis Garden):
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=131105

Skunkbudda goes Strain Hunting:
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=134649

Skunkbudda403's Show:
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=127664

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,700 Times

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8