Thread: 12/12 with 300w LED

Thanks

Default 12/12 with 300w LED

Will a 300 watt full spectrum LED light work for a 12/12 from seed work? getting tired of waiting for spring when I can plant outdoors.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

Yes, it'll do the job

...a 250w HPS would do the job better
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

i dissagree, if its a real led liek a GN pannel then my pannel matches my 400hps and if rebel chipped wil exeed a 600watt easy
    250hps is not going to give off asmuch par as the led if its a good one #

can u post the pannel up i wil be able to advise u

Keeno Guest

mh/hps would be better imo. led are great and have proven that they can match hps/mh lights, but you ned to buy a very well known top quality led. you will be looking at hundreds of pounds for a decent 300w, I know because im looking myself. if cost is not an issue then led will work fine, but you can get a 250w hps/mh kit delivered fot £50.