Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: how long to veg???

Thanks

I only veg for 25-35 days always due to height restrictions. Not sure about yield as Im at work and would need to look in diary. I usually get just under a gram per watt though with short veg. The critical was ok if I recall, not spectacular but ok.

Thanks

Sorry about the nute thing, i keep forgeting not everyone does hydro lol.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Done her a couple of times myself very good strain and high I vegged mine I reakon for a good 12 weeks the pheono I got didn't stretch too much but expected because of India dominance flick her to flower when you know to do so it depends on your space and what type of yield your after

Thanks

yes hallo am wandering the same two am having a 8 inches or 20cm talls sativa when can am start vegging ??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3