Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best NFT photoperiod strains?

ganjagunman Guest

Default Best NFT photoperiod strains?

For those who know, I bought Heavyshites 2 shit 2 slow autoflower seeds for my first NFT run, which well, didnt go to plan. Im now doing Dinafems Critical+ 2.0 after a slow start im winning this one so it seems. I have the square metre GT100 100 litre NFT system

Next run I want to do 4 photoperiods in it. Ive got some Barneys Tangerine Dream seeds, and some Krippling Incredible Bulk

Ive done a bit of research into the two and found on a few forums the Tangerine Dream can be a temperamental bugger, being a well known brand and a cup winner I find this hard to believe. The Incredible Bulk seems a good one and im thinking of running those in it.

Is there any others that work well and others to avoid ? Its like the 2f2v didnt like being in hydro a few members found this out the hard way me included. I know the errors ive made with my second attempt and slow start so i can iron those out next time, I just want something I know is gonna grow and work in the NFT

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

Thumbs up

scrogged well NFT .... cherry bomb, obsession, critical, berry bomb, and doing the widow, in the poop shoot as we speak.. all great for scrogging. .

so far so good. atb bach

not had a crap scrogging strain as yet,,touch wood..... think its how you treat them . will determine if they crap or not... just my views

is there bad scrogging photo strain . not a clue sorry .. only time will tell this end .
    Last edited by Oxy; 10-03-15 at 11:44 AM.

ganjagunman Guest

Aye.. i might just do these incredible bulk then, seem a pretty hardy strain ive got 5 beans so hopefully get 4 goodens out of the 5.. then if i get 5 out of 5 can just toss the weakest link into dirt

Thanks

Done a few grows in NFT had problems with tangerine dream in the past, super lemon haze is a treat always had great results from them

ganjagunman Guest

aye i dont want troubles again.. thanks matey

Thanks

Hey Ganga! I'm in the same situation trying to decide whats next. I've had great results with White Russian in the past but I cant seem to find it, heard they had some issues. I was going to do a think different auto but thats not in either lol. Looking at some of the Kanabia stuff and have tried a few, White Domina was a good one and done in 60 days, mataro blue was ok but was expecting it to be a bit more potent due to hype. Heading to the store today to pick. Good luck man! I'll be watching lol.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to waterdawg12 For This Useful Post:

Oxy (21-03-15)

ganjagunman Guest

Well i think im gonna do inredible bulk as ive said then after that sticking to dinafem or barneys.. cba buying budget shit unheard of seeds

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

Delahaze is an awesome strain to scrog, its on my list ..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

dogman (21-03-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,511 Times

Dinafem critical 2.0

Ultra Noob with a Sand grain brain (forever blowing bubbles)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fairy For This Useful Post:

dogman (21-03-15), Oxy (21-03-15)

ganjagunman Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
    Delahaze is an awesome strain to scrog, its on my list ..
    mmmm

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...torial-tribute

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast