Thread: Sativa newb

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 3

Default Answered: Sativa newb

Got some kush flowering in NFT, theyre in week 6/10. They were all topped and looking good. What I dont get is I got some coke can sized buds on some arms and some tiny buds (barely even buds) on other arms that are at the same height. Basically the branches are growing buds at completely different rates is this normal?

First time ever growing out a sativa. Theyre all topped early so theres no real main branches but the thickness of the branch dont seem to make any difference to the size of the bud? Any ideas?
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________

Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one - and let the other one off

2. "have a proper look for any signs of hermy. once a flowering plant gets some pollen it will put all its energy into producing seeds. its a long shot but its happened to me."

Thanks

Could be down to the buds not getting as much light as others, what light set up you running? If you could get some pics up and explain about ur lighting ur likely to get more advice

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonhazin8 View Post
    Could be down to the buds not getting as much light as others, what light set up you running? If you could get some pics up and explain about ur lighting ur likely to get more advice
    These branches are all at the same height with equal light, some of tallest branches have the smallest buds whilst others have huge colas. All were from clone exact same conditions, i dont understand!!

Thanks

Do you have a bunch of lower pop corn nugs? Your plant could be putting it's production into inadequate parts of your plant to balance itself out. I'd recommend lolly popping and possibly lst your branches to fully hit the branches at the right angles all around. This is usual for sativas, they grow very very slow, In due time those littler nugs on the nodes below these "soda cans" will eventually reach it's way up and combine into the "soda can" nugs. You'll see, it'll eventually grow into one nug. Especially since you only at week 6, still have a long way to go. I once had a pure sativa year had all tiny nugs spread all over until the last 3 weeks and exploded into hardball nugs. It's as if these dominant sati as focus in the top cola and then slowly works it's way down.
    Last edited by EsC420PoT; 18-03-15 at 02:06 PM.

Keeno Guest

have a proper look for any signs of hermy. once a flowering plant gets some pollen it will put all its energy into producing seeds. its a long shot but its happened to me.