Thread: 808st8 budbox diy!!

Thanks

Default 808st8 budbox diy!!

High All

Just wanted to share a few pics and my bud box that i built. I used some scrap wood from a job site.Box measure 3ft wide, 2ft deep, 4ft high for a total of 6sqf. Since the last harvest, i have redesigned
    this box to improve cooling. The original hood i had for my 400HPS was was crap due to the fact you could not cool the bulb efficiently thus making my temps very high..85+ degrees Since then, i have gotten a better hood with 6in in/out and a fan to cool it all. I also got a portable A/C that i have incorporated into the box to help cooling. Using GH 3 part nutes with with sups like Gravity,budcandy,MOAB,Floralicious, etc etc.
    When i first built this box i used a homemade DIY hydro system, sorta and "all-in-one" deal which worked really well i must say. Since then i am using a few DWC buckets but am in the process of making a RDWC system. The last strain i grew was jack heere which was a great strain to grow!. Great yielding strain which got me 7 1/4oz. That`s more than enough to support my habit..just a little over an ounce a sqf.

The first time i built my box with original hood..lol

For veg cycle i used a LED that a friend gave me. Not sure make but he said it was a 250w light but since i cant find any makers mark its hard for me to confirm that. I tried to use it for a full grow cycle but it seems that the light just cant get the buds dense enough. Still i found that the LED makes a great veg light!!

The homemade hydro system

I had to take out one plant in here due to it being a sativa dominant strain, and i knew that i would not have to height to finish. Good thing because later you will see why

Some root action

next crop..

Flipped the switch ...

Some of the tops did get burnt cause the light was not cooled properly. That has since changed but not without the lesson learned

Some i just finished trimming

Since this harvest i have worked on my box to make it cooler. Will post those pics and current grow here later..thanks for looking..
    Aloha

Pakaroach..

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pakaroach For This Useful Post:

LoveMyBitches (26-03-15), M_C (26-03-15), SkunkBudda403 (26-03-15)

Thanks

Very cool.. Like it

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,773 Times

Nice & inventive
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

I got one of e-liquid in a minne pipe with a tank that was good,liquid hash oil.it lasted for two day.can i get some one to send me some liquid hash.. this is tonlow to .the one i need is the hash oil..start is a 15 ml then move up from there.if its good.i like t
    More.i got a miney e-liquid..with a tank just add battery all compack.let me know..the price