Thread: clf or led?

Anime BlackJack Champion!
    I'm f..ckig insane but my intention are gold
    Thanks

Default clf or led?

Hi im traing to decide witch of to types lights to use Red Blue Dual Spectrum CFL Grow Light Reflector Hydroponics or LUMATEK 400W HID DUAL SPECTRUM HIGH HPS HIGH PRESSURE SODIUM GROW LAMP BULB or 225 LED 14W Grow Panel Red Blue Hydroponic Light Board I know now that led send moast PAR per watt but please help me decide. By the way I got piramide purple and bio mass disel both auto in my grow box so I want to use dual spectrum?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,780 Times

400w dual spec HPS, 14w LED panel or CFL?

A no brainer mate... fire up the HPS
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

zedzed06 (18-03-15)

Keeno Guest

400w hps all the way!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keeno For This Useful Post:

M_C (18-03-15), zedzed06 (18-03-15)

Thanks

How many of 400hps dual would U say to instal for grow box with dimensions 150cm high, 150cm long by 80 wide. Thanks for all your help.

Keeno Guest

Quote Originally Posted by zedzed06 View Post
    How many of 400hps dual would U say to instal for grow box with dimensions 150cm high, 150cm long by 80 wide. Thanks for all your help.
    that all depends on budget and what your after. personally id stick 2 in there but I always did go over the top lol. more lights=more heat, more heat needs larger extraction ect.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Keeno For This Useful Post:

zedzed06 (18-03-15)

Thanks

I'm after sticking in there as many 20 galon pots as I can so I go for two I wil run it empty for 24 hours to check if is not gona get to hot in it can U alsaw tell me how cloase can I keep 400 hps to my plants to dont burn I newer use hps befour thanks.

Keeno Guest

Quote Originally Posted by zedzed06 View Post
    I'm after sticking in there as many 20 galon pots as I can so I go for two I wil run it empty for 24 hours to check if is not gona get to hot in it can U alsaw tell me how cloase can I keep 400 hps to my plants to dont burn I newer use hps befour thanks.
    always start your lights far away from your plants. lower gradually over a week or so until you find the sweet spot. if budget isn't a problem then cool shades are very good at getting your lights very close.

p.s. "as many 20 gal as you can"..................remember there is a 10 plant rule on the forum. good luck mate and keep us updated!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Keeno For This Useful Post:

zedzed06 (18-03-15)

Thanks

Thanks for all help I will post some pic of my new setup soon.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to zedzed06 For This Useful Post: